+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's iPhone 'Driving' Change at BMW

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by scroogelives I hated the white iPhones till my network gave me one cause they have stupid distribution staff! Turned out when i moved to a new store
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dannyrocket's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scroogelives View Post
    I hated the white iPhones till my network gave me one cause they have stupid distribution staff! Turned out when i moved to a new store to work it had a great point! As there are not enough lockers we keep our phones in a locked drawer! First day I noticed about 6 iPhone 4/4s all in black and there's my white 4s standing out like a sore thumb lol
    Well isn't that the reason we JB?
    At least I do, to make my phone stand out from other iPhones.

Thanks

^^^HAHAHAHA! No offense to this article but there have been dozens of white phones produced from flip phones, candy bar, to smart phones today. I guess because Apple has been making "premium" hardware since they were founded, they sway those with money and power?? IDK..in any event i'd like to see more colors..not just standard black and white. Why not blue, red, green, orange, purple etc..bring it Apple bring it!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dannyrocket View Post
    Well isn't that the reason we JB?
    At least I do, to make my phone stand out from other iPhones.
    Hard to tell a JB phone from a nonJB when they're all locked and in a drawer, yes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone dannyrocket's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bsltiger View Post
    Hard to tell a JB phone from a nonJB when they're all locked and in a drawer, yes?
    Well, it would be hard to tell any phone apart from one another in a locked drawer unless of course you open the drawer,yes?

Once that door is open and you have 6 black iPhones sitting there,without a JB, you have to open the phone to see which is yours.
    In my case, all I would have to do is press my home button and right away see its mine.

I'm sure most jb iPhones have some sort of lock screen tweak installed which would immediately identify your Phone. I know I do.

I assume everyone here has a jb iPhone since this site originally started as a help site on jb iPhone and iPods,yes?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12