Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile to Focus on Attracting Unlocked iPhone Customers

I love T-Mobile, when I got my first iPhone, I left them for AT&T .. I had no contract with T-Mobile ... I was with AT&T for a month and just absolutely did not like the service... I went back to T-Mobile and the customer service person let me back into my existing account ( no contract ) and even PAID my AT&T disconnect fee of $175 for me by way of crediting my account for that exact amount as a reward for my loyalty ..

They've always been great to me .. I may not have 3g for my iphone 4s but I have unlimited everything.. I only lose signal in one spot during my drive home.

Thanks

"Data - Unlimited*"
    Last edited by blkcadi; 08-29-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: language/

I've had an iphone on T-mobile since 2007 (First a first gen and currently have a 3gs). I pay $6.00 a month for unlimited (albiet edge) Internet and having never used 3g internet it does everything I need it to. I can even stream youtube and netflix if I'm getting top-quality edge speed.

The fact that T-mobile IS updating to 1900mhz and allowing anyone with the t-zones plan to stay on it and get 3g speeds once the structure is in place is enough to make me believe that it's been worth the wait.

I just hope that happens though.

Default it only suck for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by XideviceX View Post
    Who actually wants an unlocked iPhone it's useless I say it from experience iPhone 3G 3GS iPhone 4 all unlocked I have experienced all of that for tmobile working under E they suck bad really bad I'm feed up with that I'm leaving tmobile.
    if you had a real phone, that use t-mobile band you would not be complaining.what you people don't realize is in most places where t-mobile has good antennas there services are great. t-mobile's data is faster than verizon,sprint,AT&T all put together.

Default At&t's Kurt Hooper can suck it.
    I just walked out of a tmobile store with a prepaid plan on my 4s.
    Last month AT&T throttled my unlimited data connection, I wrote my complaint to the BBB and Kurt from the presidents office told me that my 8 years of valued service wasn't good enough for them to honor the unlimited contract I signed with them. So Karma's a *****.
    I recommend anyone switch their iPhone to tmobile, granted its not HSPA+ but AT&T needs to be remind they it's customer are their business.

Get the no-contract prepaid plan so you still have the option off switching to iPhone 5 from Verizon next month.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

For me, I have had excellent relationship with T-Mo & customer service and have dealt with 2G EDGE speeds for years. But now more then ever T-Mo just makes $ense...and with 3G/4G LTE coming soon it will finally pay off even more.

T-Mobile Statement from the WWDC (June, 2012):
    While upgrading coverage inside the West side of the Moscone Center, T-Mobile has also deployed 4G HSPA+ service in the 1900 MHz band to test the live network on a small scale. As part of the company’s previously announced $4 billion network modernization effort, T-Mobile plans to launch 4G HSPA+ service in the 1900 MHz band in a large number of markets by the end of the year, which will make our 4G network compatible with a broader range of devices, including the iPhone.
    NOTE: The time and location of this test is just coincidental.
    It just can't come soon enough. Testing is happening where I live and seeing the 3G icon appear more on more on my status bar.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dannyrocket's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snoozkewl View Post
    I just walked out of a tmobile store with a prepaid plan on my 4s.
    Last month AT&T throttled my unlimited data connection, I wrote my complaint to the BBB and Kurt from the presidents office told me that my 8 years of valued service wasn't good enough for them to honor the unlimited contract I signed with them. So Karma's a *****.
    I recommend anyone switch their iPhone to tmobile, granted its not HSPA+ but AT&T needs to be remind they it's customer are their business.

Get the no-contract prepaid plan so you still have the option off switching to iPhone 5 from Verizon next month.
    Are you factory unlocked or Gevey unlocked?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12