+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Shares Down 7 Percent After Verdict, Possible Sales Ban Still Looming

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR I'm hoping to see the S3 fall to $ 99 before the 5 hits. I'm sure they don't want to get stuck with hundreds of thousands
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I'm hoping to see the S3 fall to $ 99 before the 5 hits. I'm sure they don't want to get stuck with hundreds of thousands of unsold units so dumping them now makes sense to me.
    In your dreams fan boy., in you dreams. The Galaxy S III is troll proof and is better than the yet to be released iPhone 5 or 4ss or whatever it will be called.

There is some light at the end of the rainbow for you though, Android devices traditionally drop in prices over time because unlike iOS there's something new each and every month. So you can get an SIII for $99 in a few months--and yes, it will still be better than an iPhone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    In your dreams fan boy., in you dreams. The Galaxy S III is troll proof and is better than the yet to be released iPhone 5 or 4ss or whatever it will be called.

There is some light at the end of the rainbow for you though, Android devices traditionally drop in prices over time because unlike iOS there's something new each and every month. So you can get an SIII for $99 in a few months--and yes, it will still be better than an iPhone.
    And who's the fanboy??? LOL!
    Please tell the forum why you come to bash Apple devices if your not a troll.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    And who's the fanboy??? LOL!
    Please tell the forum why you come to bash Apple devices if your not a troll.
    here we go again., anybody with an opinion is labeled Troll. F.Y.I I have 2, yes 2 iPhone 4's and an iPod 4th Gen in addition to my Galaxy Tab 10.1 Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note.

I am a fan of technology, Im not some iDiot that thinks one brand is better than another. I enjoyed iOS when I was a user but Ive found something much much better in Android.

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    here we go again., anybody with an opinion is labeled Troll. F.Y.I I have 2, yes 2 iPhone 4's and an iPod 4th Gen in addition to my Galaxy Tab 10.1 Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note.

I am a fan of technology, Im not some iDiot that thinks one brand is better than another. I enjoyed iOS when I was a user but Ive found something much much better in Android.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12