Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jury Decided Samsung Violated Apple Patents After the First Day of Deliberation

I just wish the guys who come up with the tweaks for jailbroken devices would (if they could, I am unsure as to how exactly the system works) patent the things (tweaks etc.) that make the iPhone/ iPad so good to use that always seem to find their way into future iOS updates so at least they could get the credit for the innovation and ideas that apple is always claiming as their own.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Agent929's Avatar
    Thanks

Idk guys...to me Samsung obviously stole things. I would be highly pissed if somebody stole one of my programs or functions and then starts selling it. Another thing to think about is its not like John keeps sewing Mary. It's business, and business does what it takes to be on the top. Your basically looking at a thing sewing another thing, not a person sewing another person. I'm not trying to offend anybody (because its very tense in here) but this something that is a very common occurrence in the business world. The media (to include MMi) blow it out of proportion with Apple products.

To all the people that say Apple products are crap.. I didn't realize you made a better device. Please let me buy on because I thought Apple was on top. Also proven to be on top by customer demand, network statistics, and other financial figures. It may not be your preference but I can assure you that more people prefer an Apple product more than any other particular smartphone. And you can't use android in general. You have to use a manufacturer like Samsung or whatever. iOS is only found on one manufacturers device, perhaps if it was on a cheaper device it would sell more than the entire android market (given that it already doesn't, I honestly don't know).

I just wanna add that I'm not biased of any products or systems.
    War is my mission. Killing is my ambition.

If Samsung knew that they will obviously lose this case then what's the use of this? Advertisement! Bad or Good advertisement is still an advertisement! Business!

Quote Originally Posted by r17019 View Post
    I just wish the guys who come up with the tweaks for jailbroken devices would (if they could, I am unsure as to how exactly the system works) patent the things (tweaks etc.) that make the iPhone/ iPad so good to use that always seem to find their way into future iOS updates so at least they could get the credit for the innovation and ideas that apple is always claiming as their own.
    Now THAT I agree with. Although Apple could always implement the same action in a different way, so the jailbreaker's would be SOL. Many of the things I love on my iPhone are Cydia tweaks that make the iPhone perform in a better or a customized manner. Things like Volume Step and Dash and Folder Enhancer and Activator and...
    Senior

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123