Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Show the Status Bar in the App Switcher With 'App Switcher Status Bar'

Default Show the Status Bar in the App Switcher With 'App Switcher Status Bar'

Since the Status Bar shows us important information such as Internet signal, battery percentage, and time, users generally prefer to have it in sight at all times. When in the multitasking App Switcher, the Status Bar is hidden until you exit the interface. A new tweak is now live in Cydia that makes it so the Status Bar shows up in the App Switcher when you open it to multitask dubbed App Switcher Status Bar by iOS developer alistairgeesing.

The idea of adding the Status Bar to the App Switcher isnít a bad idea and the way the tweak is implemented looks great. The Status Bar in the App Switcher is basically transparent and displays the linen background through itself. Some shadowing is included to help make it look even better and reduce information crowding.

For a user to consider this tweak useful, you need to consider how much time you spend using the App Switcher. Some people donít really use the App Switcher that much and may not find this tweak as helpful as those that use the App Switcher constantly. If you use a lot of full-screen applications, such as games, this tweak offers you an easy way to view your Status Bar information without leaving the actual application.

App Switcher Status Bar does not have any options to configure Ė installing it will enable the Status Bar in the App Switcher and uninstalling the tweak will disable the Status Bar in the App Switcher. It wonít interfere with your multitasking or music controls in any way. Check it out if you think a Status Bar in your App Switcher might be convenient.

Name: App Switcher Status Bar
    Price: 99Ę
    Version: 1.0.0
    Repo: ModMyi
    Developer: alistairgeesing
    Editor's Rating: / 3.5/5

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Why just why
    Hit the thanks button if I helped in any way

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

And how long do most people have the App Switcher open?? Maybe a few seconds...ehh whatever floats your boat...

Where is dash why Is it taking so long

Quote Originally Posted by Modding life View Post
    Where is dash why Is it taking so long
    Submitted. Just waiting for the repo

iPhone? More like MyPhone Slim J's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly don't see the point in having that

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

this is perfect when your in a full screen application and need to know the time or battery lvl

I have Switchy installed, and the app icons do not display in the App Switcher window with this installed....

Quote Originally Posted by jblacken View Post
    I have Switchy installed, and the app icons do not display in the App Switcher window with this installed....
    Sounds like they don't work together.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jblacken View Post
    Same here.

iPhone? More like MyPhone evolution83's Avatar
    Thanks

This tweak is so useful I didn't buy it!!

Thanks

This is one of those minor details Steve jobs would have loved. I personally love this tweak, and it's not as functional as it is beautiful.