Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facebook Finally Updates Embarrassingly Slow iOS App

Yip, vast improvement!! It's quick and lag is minimal, an absolute pleasure compared to how it used to perform.

As for Nitrous, it didn't work for me.

Bought and installed it when it 1st launched and I'm unimpressed.

Litmus test for me is Chrome on the new iPad, browsing a theme intensive thread here on Modmyi. The lag is significant.

Disappointing.

Would nitrous also speed up cydia? Cuz by god cydia is slow. Loading... Loading... Loading... Enough already!

Is there a free 2 day trial of nitrous? I want to see if it works in my environment.

Nitrous does NOT work for Cydia. The only thing I've seen that slows Cydia down is having a ton of sources to refresh. I use the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) method when dealing with Cydia. The default sources are pretty much all I need.
    Last edited by andygev35; 08-24-2012 at 01:51 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

SO now we loose the ability to share, change cover picture, delete comments, landscape mode on the iphone...wtf.

Hate that the landscape mode is gone....

1 FB issue solved!

i'm hoping that they will also resolve the probs regarding status tagging, folder option for uploaded pics, and landscape typing...

1 FB issue solved!

i'm hoping that they will also resolve the probs regarding status tagging, folder option for uploaded pics, and landscape typing...

Default My Wife is wondering that to
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Anyone figured out how to change the cover photo? The camera icon is gone...
    My wife is wondering the same thing. Maybe Facebook wants us to log on with a PC to change the cover photo to get more people to move from mobile once in a while so they can sell more adds.

Quote Originally Posted by yearoftherat View Post
    SO now we loose the ability to share, change cover picture, delete comments, landscape mode on the iphone...wtf.
    I 2nd this. I hate how u can't delete my own status' or comments. Why update and take **** away?

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

Quote Originally Posted by spooneditr View Post
    I 2nd this. I hate how u can't delete my own status' or comments. Why update and take **** away?
    I don't understand, I can delete my posts ans statuses on both iPad and iPhone. Just swipe to the right and it brings up a closing "x". You've always been able to do this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123