+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Video of Apple's Next Generation iPhone Rendered in 3D

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Video of Apple's Next Generation iPhone Rendered in 3D

The rumor mill continues to roll as the front panel images of the supposed next-generation iPhone were previously leaked this weekend and now a video has been discovered with the supposed next-gen iPhone design.

According to the video found by RazorianFly, the iPhone design presented is based on various leaks from Asian site, iLab Factory. The iPhone in the video shows the same set of rumors we have been seeing all along: a longer and thinner screen, a smaller pin dock connector, and a unibody design. The video also happened to compare the supposed next-gen iPhone design with that of the recently released Samsung Galaxy S3 as reference for comparison.

The video can be found below:

As of right now, it isnít clear which, if any, of the supposed iPhone features will be on the new smartphone when itís released. All the information being leaked should be taken with a grain of salt until Appleís announcement, which is said to take place on September 12. Pre-orders are currently said to open as early as the same day.

Source: RazorianFly via CNET

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me wolverinemarky's Avatar
    Thanks

Link don't work from my iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolverinemarky View Post
    Haha, and it won't... Not until they update the app... It must really be more complicated than it seems, because people have been requesting it for such a long time, but still no update...

Your best bet is to try to hit up the source in the future, that should help circumvent the problem, at least sometimes...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Worked fine for me.

Looking at the iPhone with the taller screen makes me cringe. When design changes mess with proportion and nothing else, I feel awkward.

It's too tall.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Airwaves182's Avatar
    Thanks

Same, doesn't work on my iPad. But this long iPhone looks like SHHHIIIIIZZZZIIIIITTTTTT!!!
    Last edited by Airwaves182; 08-20-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Thanks

Wonder why they used the old iOS dock?

Banned
    Thanks

It looks stupid.
    If they are going to make the phone longer then at least add a 5th row of icons to match.
    Compared to the Galaxy S3 it does look outdated and old.
    I think Apple should do a complete change. Give the iPhone a new look not just stretch the same look as it always had.

I know its just a made up video but if thats what the new iPhone will look like then people will stay with what they have as the iPhone 4 doesn't look as stupid as this one does.

iPhone? More like MyPhone evolution83's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a 4 and will be upgrading to the new design, but I honestly hate it. As I've said before, I was hoping that the next generation iPhone and iOS 6 would blow competition out of the water, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Apart from a few minor enhancements to iOS 6, it will be the same outdated system with that ugly gloss UI.

The iPhone 4 should have had the current design if this is what the new phone will look like. There's no way I believe this is what Steve Jobs was working on before he passed. This isn't a drastic change and I feel it will be a big let down to all.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Trust me, that's too ugly to become the next gen iPhone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

if this is the final assembly, I will stay on 4S this new design looks like a sausage, ridiculous!!!!!

Thanks

Gotta say, not to keen on the new design. If it doesn't have much of an upgrade hardware wise I might just keep my 4S.

But rumours are rumours and all...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

as long as people buy apple products in droves, they do not feel the pressure to spend more money on drastic changes. Their train of thought is this.....'no matter what crap we put out there, people will but it regardless'

I have a jailbroken 4s and love it because of all the tweaks/apps available for it. If it wasn't for that, I would have gone the droid route in a heart beat.....specially the galaxy s3, it's performance and looks are amazing.
    Last edited by swifty7; 08-20-2012 at 06:37 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What are all your guys complain about,it doesn't matter change or not your guys will buy it anway just like the 4s so why spend money to change it.
    Last edited by cucusoft; 08-20-2012 at 06:53 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone shigh's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it. Everyone is beginning to sound like princesses. Be happy they changed it at all. We all know they dont really have to for it to sell smh

Thanks

We wil cry in the beginning and love it in the end i guess. I love my 3.5" screen but that's probably due to the fact i've never owned a droid with a 4" screen. I think in the end i'll love it. Once again the leeks are 100% as for the look of the phone(they always seem to be right And the new phone will obviously have capabilities all to its own just like the 4S did with Siri. So if you don't upgrade you will not get at least one feature. If you can live with that...good for you. I cannot haha. I want the phone and will have it. Can't wait for the release.

Green Apple
    Thanks

most I see don't like the design of the new iphone..... I actually like it better hope this video comes true!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

We probably will get all the features of the new iPhone seeing that jailbreak era normally fix this problem. Look at Siri on the iPhone 4. If the hardware can do it then they will do make it happen.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 884 Posts

maybe the look will grow on me, but seriously that looks so ugly to me. I already ordered a Galaxy s3 so if im not fully impressed not sure ill get a new iPhone (depending on much i like android lol)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    maybe the look will grow on me, but seriously that looks so ugly to me. I already ordered a Galaxy s3 so if im not fully impressed not sure ill get a new iPhone (depending on much i like android lol)
    I just got an galaxy s3 been using for about two or three weeks now. iPhone still the phone to go IMO. IOS just feels much better.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Open it in safari