Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reports Claim iPad Mini to Feature Bezeless Design

looks very sleek however on ipads i dont think this will happen becuase we use the bezells to rest our fingers on

Thanks

Wow..looks interesting. I'm wondering if that will be the road traveled moving forward. IPad 4(full sized)..what will it have to make it stand out? Sleeker design with no bezel would be cool. I still think the current iPad is a bit heavy to hold for extended periods of time. Then again with all screen where would you hold it, without messing with the touch screen? Oh well..we shall see.

Banned
    Thanks

Apple are copying Samsung in just about every way now.
    Samsung already have a 5 inch phone (Galaxy S3 and Note) and already have 7 inch tablets (Galaxy Tab 7) so who is the copycat now...
    Apple have always had 10 inch tablets and 4 inch phones so if they go bigger on the phone and smaller on the tablet they are the ones copying now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    Apple finally acquiescing to consumer demand at last.
    Welcome to reality, Apple.
    Could have told them this four years ago.

OK, now that you're listening, Apple - add a 5.5" iphone to your 'line-up' (such as it is) and admit that it's YOU that serves the market ... not the reverse.
    The same stubborn tenacity that made Steve Jobs great has hurt Apple by allowing other companies to capitalise on the enormous market for larger (and now smaller) screens, free from iOS competition.
    Just shut up! You act like ur the ******* Buddha and that u know everything! Steve jobs always said it wasn't the consumers job to know what they wanted, and you CLEARLY illustrate the wisdom of that phrase. Thank god you aren't Apple head. U would get Samsung suing u for make products look like theirs and u'd drive the company to chapter 11

Quote Originally Posted by *T* View Post
    Just shut up! You act like ur the ******* Buddha and that u know everything! Steve jobs always said it wasn't the consumers job to know what they wanted, and you CLEARLY illustrate the wisdom of that phrase.
    What makes you think there's any business in not making things that people 'think' they want ?
    Are you really so delusional that you imagine that Apple is bigger than the market (the market generally being accepted as consumer demand, generally accepted as being what people 'think' they want (rather than what any particular manufacturer wishes they'd want) ?

Steve Jobs was in fact, jesting when he said this - but there was nevertheless, more than a grain of truth in it ... that was rooted in his vision of a very particular product.
    And while the vision may in itself, have been highly commercial, the lack of willingness to cater to demand outside the vision opened the floodgates to the competition ... but that didn't bother him.

You see - for Jobs, business only existed to serve the realisation of his vision.
    He was at root, a hippy and not a bread-head.

the iPad Mini - AKA The iPod Jumbo - AKA the iPhone Jumbo minus Phone Support for more intuitive design - AKA More of the same garbage. More innovation from Apple. Get those credit cards ready Apple iDrones...your masters have more stuff for you to buy.

Think Differently as Apple super sizes the iPod.

EPIC FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post
    the iPad Mini - AKA The iPod Jumbo - AKA the iPhone Jumbo minus Phone Support for more intuitive design - AKA More of the same garbage. More innovation from Apple. Get those credit cards ready Apple iDrones...your masters have more stuff for you to buy.

Think Differently as Apple super sizes the iPod.

EPIC FAIL
    Doesn't that make every 7 inch tablet out there an epic fail? Since all the other manufacturers did was make a mini-iPad? Also by your logic doesn't that make every smartphone out there that is bigger than the iPhone an epic fail as well? Since they all exist because they imitated the iPhone in the first place but just made one a bit bigger? I think what you are trying to say is that everything in life is an EPIC FAIL because frankly there isn't anything that is completely unique. So I guess that makes you an EPIC FAIL as well since you are just another Apple basher

See, I like it with out the frames because then I won't have to reach my hand over those boarders when I hold it and type.

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    Apple are copying Samsung in just about every way now.
    Samsung already have a 5 inch phone (Galaxy S3 and Note) and already have 7 inch tablets (Galaxy Tab 7) so who is the copycat now...
    Apple have always had 10 inch tablets and 4 inch phones so if they go bigger on the phone and smaller on the tablet they are the ones copying now.

It is cool cuz it dosent have fat frames but i think i will not buy it if it is released

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12