Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Supposed Next-Gen iPhone Battery Image Leaked, 3.8V, 1440 mAh

Quote Originally Posted by iH85CH001 View Post
    No
    i really dont understand why the battery capacity is so low

Quote Originally Posted by bibi555lc View Post
    It's a rumor not a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I still have an issue with yearly updated hardware(CELL PHONES) I just don't see the reasoning. Our contracts are 2 years, so make new tech every 2 years and make it count. These BS upgrades mostly software as of late are getting to be a bit much. I know tech takes time. Actually good tech/worthy takes time. Some of these "upgrades" are things that could have been in the previous model, cause they are not revolutionary at all. I hope this "new iPhone" really is more than the parts that MMi has been showcasing. Hope Apple is not resting on their laurels and will come through with a great quality phone. Siri should be awesome and do way more, Camera should be awesome and be at least 10-12MP, front facing camera 8MP, screen size (im fine with the 3.5) 4" to compete with Android, battery life substantially longer by now(its been years since the 1st iPhone)and they last the same amount of time on a single charge, Colors would be nice(thanks for the white iPhone)red, blue, green..whatever you like MAKE IT haha! Host of other standard things IMHO..we shall see.
    Very well said!! Unfortunately, the competition continues to update their hardware frequently so Apple must refresh products every year. But each year increment really lacks a noteworthy upgrade. Siri is not a good enough reason to buy a 4S if you already have a 4.

Quote Originally Posted by bibi555lc View Post
    directly comparing the mAh between the batteries in phones is a stupid way to determine the battery life of a device... There are a hundred variables that go into how the energy is used. That is the important thing. So what if the device has less overall battery area, if it uses that power efficiently through efficient manufacturing processes, intelligent smart coding, device consolidation, etc.. it really doesn't matter what the total amount of energy in the battery is, it is how long it will last within the platform. I have had some android phones that don't even last a days use, despite have a much larger battery capacity than other more efficient android phones, and iphones which can last much longer despite having smaller batteries. Any speculation or saying that this battery "Sucks" is stupid until we have real world data on how long the phone can function w/ normal use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12