Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Latest Gameloft Teaser Shows Off Its First Game Tapping Into Unreal Engine

Thanks

Default Latest Gameloft Teaser Shows Off Its First Game Tapping Into Unreal Engine

Mobile gaming giant, Gameloft, recently released a trailer for their first game built off of the Unreal Engine. Gamers are able to catch a glimpse of the new game entitled Wild Blood, for which the company is slowly releasing clues keep the public excited for more. Gameloft originally released a sole screenshot depicting a gigantic bloody blade towering over a corpse-filled battlefield. This picture has been followed with a short teaser video and a Facebook page for gamers to unravel clues about the gameís story. For those who are more familiar with console and iOS gaming, it seems to be a cross of God of War and Infinity Blade, but since we donít get to see any actual gameplay just yet, itís a tough call.

What is obvious from the trailer is the fact that Wild Blood is going to be a visually impressive game, especially for the fact that it will be an iOS and Android title. The reason it looks so nice is because of the Unreal Engine, which is considered to be the top gaming engine available as it has been used for titles such as Gears of War and Infinity Blade. The trailer gives users a look at glimpses of the game world, main character, and enemies but not much else. Given what is known about the game as of right now, it seems great but weíll have to continue to wait to learn more.

The trailer can be seen below:

Gameloft is slowly revealing more details one by one. If you are keen on solving puzzles and deciphering clues, check out the gameís Facebook page (hit the source link below) and let us know if you are able to figure out more information. If not, youíll just have to be patient like the majority of us to see whatís in store.

Source: Gameloft (Facebook)

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Would be awesome to view that YouTube video from the modmyi app on my iPhone 4s.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    Would be awesome to view that YouTube video from the modmyi app on my iPhone 4s.
    Agreed.. It's a pain in the arse the link doesn't work either.

Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    seriously, step it up modmyi, other forums have it

what's holding them back? hire a better coder

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daviedave View Post
    seriously, step it up modmyi, other forums have it

what's holding them back? hire a better coder
    I concur...

That's why I stopped using their app and just go to the website instead..

Thanks

Use safari, just don't complain... It's more annoying than following a dead link.

I'm so getting this. I played IB and IB2 so much I'm burnt out on it.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone KernelPad's Avatar
    Thanks

Also I would love if the modmyi app could notify us if someone has commented on a subscribed topic...

Thanks

ha..you guys write code?? haha! I still want to be able to watch video in general on my iPhone. Everything i click on tells me its Flash. So we all know i can't play that :]

gameloft has used unreal engine before. i think modern combat 3 runs on unreal engine.

This game looks terrible. In fact, all Gameloft games look terrible, but they did a specially awful job with this one since it runs on Unreal Engine, and has so much more potential for that.

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    That's why I stopped using their app and just go to the website instead..
    Careful - modmyi will edit your posts and remove such criticisms.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post
    Careful - modmyi will edit your posts and remove such criticisms.
    ??

Anyone else gettin' nostalgic flashbacks of good old fashioned UT deathmatch and CTF bouts?