Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Change the Position of the Download Bar With 'DownloadMove'

Default Change the Position of the Download Bar With 'DownloadMove'

Regardless of the understandable positioning of Apple’s application download bar, the fact is people like customizing things. A new free jailbreak tweak called DownloadMove by iOS developer Smartviper E75 allows the user to position the application download bar in 5 different locations, which are illustrated in the screenshot examples above.

The five locations include the original positioning at the bottom of the application icon, the top of the application icon, the middle of the application icon, below the application icon, or above the application icon.

Some of the positions look better than others for obvious reasons – the download bar being anywhere above or below the application icon, on a cramped iPhone home screen, is going to cause crowding issues, so we recommend only using the on-application icon locations. This leaves us with the stock location, middle, and top of the application icon.

DownloadMove comes with a preferences pane in the Settings application where the user can select the position of the download bar:

After the user selects a download bar location, the tweak requires you to respring the device for changes to take effect. For whatever reason, the tweak doesn’t come with a respring button, so you’re on your own using methods such as Springtomize 2 or SBSettings as a quick respring method.

As a free mod for iOS, there is little room for complaining, however if you hate having the location of your download bar at the bottom of the application icon, this is the tweak for you. You can find it for free in the BigBoss repository.

Name: DownloadMove
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Smartviper E75
    Editor's Rating: / 2.5/5

Who comes up with some of these tweaks? I mean I guess some ppl like em O.e

Why not?
    It's a tweak it's a thing for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Senyaichiya View Post
    Why not?
    It's a tweak it's a thing for fun.
    I guess you have no idea what a tweak can be how much it can change your phone.

You must have lower standards for what should be in the news because literally all things from cydia could be in here if the standard is "a thing for fun" all themes all boot logos all tweaks.

I laughed at this. No disrespect intended. But i will download !

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Different and pretty cool. I like it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

This may be a starter tweak.

I bet the biggest tweak makers like the creator of Dreamboard started like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    I guess you have no idea what a tweak can be how much it can change your phone.

You must have lower standards for what should be in the news because literally all things from cydia could be in here if the standard is "a thing for fun" all themes all boot logos all tweaks.
    I do know how much a tweak can change your phone I was defending this tweak.

I'm unsure where you thought I was putting tweaks down, but no need to get your nickers in a twist mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves182 View Post
    Who comes up with some of these tweaks? I mean I guess some ppl like em O.e
    n waste of hd space.

Thanks

This didnt work for me.