+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phil Schiller: They’re Going to Steal Our Whole Product Line

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Wow. There's so many fanboys here. Let's just wait and see what happens.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ericwall's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. There's so many fanboys here. Let's just wait and see what happens.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoUniversity View Post
    Are you serious? People been using voice software way before Apple. Stop being biased dude.
    You still don't get it. It's not what people used before. it's how widely it was used. Besides a small number of people, how many actually cared about having a "smartphone" before 2006? How many cared about having a responsive touchscreen? I've used 2 touchscreen phones before the iPhone. One was the ROKR E6 and the other a Windows Mobile phone. Both were CRAP compare to the iPhone. Back in the pre-iPhone days, people where talking about how crappy touchscreens where and they would prefer a real number pad. Even using T9 input was much preferred over using a tiny stylus on a resistive touch screen. Voice assist were less then useful unless you speak perfectly, and in predefine vocabulary. And even then it still can get it wrong more then right.

Apple made the "Smartphone" what a Smartphone should be and improved it year after year. Everyone is still playing catch up.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RyoSaeba View Post
    You still don't get it. It's not what people used before. it's how widely it was used. Besides a small number of people, how many actually cared about having a "smartphone" before 2006? How many cared about having a responsive touchscreen? I've used 2 touchscreen phones before the iPhone. One was the ROKR E6 and the other a Windows Mobile phone. Both were CRAP compare to the iPhone. Back in the pre-iPhone days, people where talking about how crappy touchscreens where and they would prefer a real number pad. Even using T9 input was much preferred over using a tiny stylus on a resistive touch screen. Voice assist were less then useful unless you speak perfectly, and in predefine vocabulary. And even then it still can get it wrong more then right.

Apple made the "Smartphone" what a Smartphone should be and improved it year after year. Everyone is still playing catch up.
    That don't mean Apple should get every patent they want just cuz their device is the most popular. That's not how patents work dude. Since Ford is the best selling truck does that mean they should get patents to having 4 wheels on a vehicle? No even though ford was the first to produce a car. Look man just stay a fan boy and claim that title and all is good.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

uri8472 (08-06-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danelgran View Post
    Really??? If you had invented the iPhone, wouldn't you being doing he same thing Apple is doing right now??? I think you would! Anyone would!

Apple raised the bar when it came to cell phones by introducing the iPhone to the world! It being 'inferior' is a matter of opinion....The millions and millions of iPhones sold and the crazy success Apple (76+ Billion) has had selling these products discounts your statement!
    +1.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danelgran View Post
    Really??? If you had invented the iPhone, wouldn't you being doing he same thing Apple is doing right now??? I think you would! Anyone would!
    Not really. In fact I'm fine with some competition. Me, and many other people I know wouldn't sue if we believe it's not warranted, just because we believe we could win. Not everyone is trying to exploit every little thing there is in every system.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234