+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Rumored to Announce New iPhone on September 12th

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded Hopefully it's that soon cuz I'm ready to jump on the sgs3.... BUT I will wait to see what the outcome is. dude, you took the
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    Hopefully it's that soon cuz I'm ready to jump on the sgs3.... BUT I will wait to see what the outcome is.
    dude, you took the words right out of my thoughts. i've already got the avatar

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sgtkickarse View Post
    I agree, that is the big question. I bought the 4s the day it came out, and went about three months or however long it was before they got the jailbreak working. That whole time I kept my 3gs to use an a jailbroken Ipod since most of my programs and apps were on there. It kind of sucked. I won't be buying the 5 the day it comes out. I will wait for the jailbreak this time.
    OBVIOUSLY you are not MOST people. My phone is jailbroken but MOST of the apps/tweaks off the app store i.e cydia and repos are just that ---tweaks! AFAIK there are no games/apps that besides tethering and plugins for current apps that are on the app store. Unless of course you are talking about PIRATING apps that are on the app store? Not to make this a discussion about pirating but IF that is what you a re talking about then the phone IS fully functional for you ! You are just not willing to pay for things! IF you are just talking about the various (VERY COOL) tweaks that are available when you jailbreak well thats NOT the same thing as being a "functional" phone now is it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am one of the few waiting for a bigger screen and way better hardware!!! Depending on what the hardware of new gen iphone offers i will still be a loyal customer or find myself being a new Samsung Customer!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dranon View Post
    OBVIOUSLY you are not MOST people. My phone is jailbroken but MOST of the apps/tweaks off the app store i.e cydia and repos are just that ---tweaks! AFAIK there are no games/apps that besides tethering and plugins for current apps that are on the app store. Unless of course you are talking about PIRATING apps that are on the app store? Not to make this a discussion about pirating but IF that is what you a re talking about then the phone IS fully functional for you ! You are just not willing to pay for things! IF you are just talking about the various (VERY COOL) tweaks that are available when you jailbreak well thats NOT the same thing as being a "functional" phone now is it?
    I don't actually pirate any apps on my phone. I think the guys who put together those apps on this kind of platform should be paid for their work, and it's awesome work. I wish I knew how to do that stuff.

What I meant is that I used my Iphone 4s almost strictly as a phone. And honestly, the talking to another person is my least favorite feature of my phone. Because I liked the tweaks, in look and sound, I mostly kept all my music and podcasts on my 3Gs since I just liked it better for everything expect calling. Once the jailbreak came out, I transferred everything over to the 4s and haven't touched my old 3Gs since.

When the 5 comes out, I will wait for the jailbreak. I want to be able to transfer everything over at once, have it look and sound the way I want and not have to carry two devices. Maybe I am not like most people, but that is my preference. I got the Iphone initially to do all of those things on one device and not have to carry around more things. It's awesome. So I won't be buying another Iphone on the day they come out anymore unless the jailbreak does too.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Why is that? Think a little bigger would be nice. What else can they do to make it different.
    4G LTE Capable
    Bigger Storage
    Slimmer/Thinner
    Faster processor chip
    Better/advanced graphics card
    More pixels for the both rear/and front facing cameras
    And more

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12