Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ILab Assembles iPhone 5 From Leaked Parts

Default ILab Assembles iPhone 5 From Leaked Parts

Repair shop iLab released some interesting photos of an iPhone 5 mockup they assembled from alleged iPhone 5 parts floating around for months now.

The final assembled product might provide the most accurate leak/mockup the outside world gets before the iPhone 5 is actually announced. The build includes leaked backplates, camera sensor, front plate, smaller dock connector, and other various components.

The iLab mockup includes all the changes part leaks and rumors have been pointing to all year including the 19-pin connector, matte two-tone finish, 16:9 screen, altered front camera placement, and the new speaker/microphone design.

Another leak of a supposed iPhone 5 surfaced earlier this week with its originators claiming the device was smuggled out of Foxconn’s factories. However, the photos were extremely sub par and the phone appeared to be in a case. These high-quality images from iLab provide the most complete picture of the upcoming iPhone 5 thus far, and hopefully is indicative of Apple’s final design.

But, this is still unsubstantiated speculation, albeit very creative unsubstantiated speculation.

Source: iLab [via Gizmodo]

That is so ugly. I hope that that is not the real iPhone 5.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    I think that's the first non retarded thing you have ever said. I for one actually kinda like the new design if it's the new iPhone.

i do not want the earphone at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    I think that's the first non retarded thing you have ever said. I for one actually kinda like the new design if it's the new iPhone.
    Hey. No need to be hurtful. I just speak the truth about crapple products. Not to mention I actually know what I'm talking about when I argue unlike most of the people on here.

the back is completely retarded..... the tone change is right next to the camera, and looks wrong. There is no way that is the next iPhone

Oh come on, it doesn't look bad. But it's not their best

Agree!!

looks like one of those cheap knock off iPhones

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Hey. No need to be hurtful. I just speak the truth about crapple products. Not to mention I actually know what I'm talking about when I argue unlike most of the people on here.
    You were doing so good, but alas you're back to your usual self.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    I for one actually kinda like the new design if it's the new iPhone.
    What design lol jk idk well see soon enough. Me personally would like it to be a little different then just taller and ports

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it looks awesome. Shame [...] iOS 6 will be so bad, I won't be tempted into giving up my iPhone 4.
    Last edited by Orby; 07-29-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Language, please.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Well a lot of people thought the iPhone 4 was hideous when the first leak of the prototype surfaced, turns out a lot of people think it's a gorgeous looking phone now. I'm sure this will be the same, it'll grow on most of us if this is indeed the way it will look.

This is bogus. Why would you even post this after last year's fiasco?

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,728 Times in 740 Posts

Well i like it as well the headphone jack being on the bottom too. Keep the cord out of the way while using the phone. Everything is just a rumor until Apple gets on the stage and announces it new product.

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Well a lot of people thought the iPhone 4 was hideous when the first leak of the prototype surfaced, turns out a lot of people think it's a gorgeous looking phone now. I'm sure this will be the same, it'll grow on most of us if this is indeed the way it will look.
    I for one won't ever like the two tone back if it's real, to me it looks like a 1980's Buick Oldsmobile type finish to it and I hated that

is the same damn design as the last 2.. i love the iphone but im just tired of the same thing over and over

Green Apple
    Thanks

I ordered one HTC one s today. Good choice I guess

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

God thats ugly. If rumors are true and Apple decides to change the 30pin connector to the smaller one, they just killed themselves.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,051 Times in 6,140 Posts

I like this concept a lot, and happy to see new changes and design. The matte finish on back cover actually appeals to me. Apple fangal, yup, so I'd buy it if it looked like a Snickers candy bar, but that's me.
    I have never been disappointed by any of the overall design changes yet.
    We will all find out soon enough, till then, the rumor mill is running at light speed as it always does, how fun.

Quote Originally Posted by yearoftherat View Post
    God thats ugly. If rumors are true and Apple decides to change the 30pin connector to the smaller one, they just killed themselves.
    And your reasoning is....?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

EmeraldCrusader (08-03-2012)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast