+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ILab Assembles iPhone 5 From Leaked Parts

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I'm actually looking forward to upgrading my 3GS to this. I think it looks great.
    What's Jailbreak? EmeraldCrusader's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually looking forward to upgrading my 3GS to this. I think it looks great.

iPhone? More like MyPhone soidroidios's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. You really are due for an upgrade.

For 4S users, this is a 50/50 choice. They might just wait for the "S" version again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,787 Times in 841 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soidroidios View Post
    Wow. You really are due for an upgrade.

For 4S users, this is a 50/50 choice. They might just wait for the "S" version again.
    I'm fortunate enough to be 'in the minority' where I can upgrade annually. Then I'll sell my 4S and basically get the new phone for free!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    Simply said--this next iPhone better be dazzling because the 4S was a dud. 3GS is still clearly the best iPhone ever made, not the 4th. Who cares about Retina display and more RAM, those were inevitable on any phone. HTC One X is ready for purchase if this phone is ordinary. And I will agree with many others as the pics (real or bogus) aren't very appealing and not groundbreaking.

Sick of speculation and rumor mills. Just sit and wait. I know you all hate your SIRI 4S but just for once consider a different phone if it's not up to what you expect. People can't seem to understand Apple isnt the king phone maker right now. They are playing 2nd/3rd fiddle to HTC and Samsung. Reviews and Consumer Reports doesn't lie. You'll find the 4S near the bottom of each major provider. Fact. Not fiction.

My opinion.
    I care about the display and the RAM, and having had both the 3GS and the 4S, I can tell you the 4S is a better phone. I also like the "Fact. Not fiction. My opinion." Um, hello?
    Quaerite et invenietis.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345