+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ILab Assembles iPhone 5 From Leaked Parts

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Not concerned with the outside..its whats inside that counts. Most people including myself, smother their iDevice with a case..not going to see the actual phone 90% of the time anyway.
    Thanks

Not concerned with the outside..its whats inside that counts. Most people including myself, smother their iDevice with a case..not going to see the actual phone 90% of the time anyway. Im hoping iOS 6 blows me away. Not sure what kind of design you are all looking for..? If you have a better design please let me see it. I don't see any of the Android devices blowing me away with their plastic bodies and 10" screens ahaha! Its a mock up you say..always more comments on stories of rumor rather than the stories with actual facts. When the phone drops you will all buy it no matter the look and you KNOW this

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quade321 View Post
    Oh come on, it doesn't look bad. But it's not their best
    Yeah, and what's with the coloring on the back? I hope that's not what the phone will really look like.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Lets just hope that is not the upcoming new iphone!!! I hope they do more than just switch the headphone jack to the bottom, change charging pin connector. I agree that Apple is running out of ideas not to mention hardware wise they are behind as the iphones are lacking speed compared to other companies.

I have all apple products i can have and i do tell you if by the end of the year they dont come out with a phone that out performs the rest in the market or at least competes hardware wise at least i would go to the Galaxy S3!!!! I buy stuff that fits the requirements i want otherwise i'll buy something else.

iPhone? More like MyPhone romeo_herman's Avatar
    Thanks

The picture show like missing sim tray....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Apple will never produce another phone with two materials on the back. Apple is all about seamless designs.

Thanks

It's an iPhone 6...iPhone five was the 4S...why do everyone keep calling it the five? Nobody called the 3Gs the iPhone 3...so wtf?

Thanks

If they go thru with screwing everyone that has ever owned any iPhone, by changing the dock connector... The 4s is the LAST iPhone I will ever buy or own. I'm not an Apple "fan boy" or stupid enough to buy 100's of dollars of docks and accessories all over again! Believe me, this alleged adapter that's been mentioned wont make most accessories compatible with it!!
    Even if it worked with some accessories, what am I supposed to do? Leave it attached all the time? Carry it around all the time?
    Screw that, and screw crApple!!!
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 2,038 Posts

i personally think the redesign will be more extensive than shown. if not most people will probably be disappointed but still buy it like i will. and if you at redesigns in the past most have been fairly different from each other besides the front glass setup.

Thanks
    The new iPhone will have nano sim technology. This fake has a micro sim tray.
    THIS IS NOT THE iPHONE 5.

Thanks

http://www.slashgear.com/gallery/dat...ashGear-22.jpg

I Guess they are trying to make the back like the earlier Iphone's with its two tone. O well hopefully the guts are better then the looks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I like this concept a lot, and happy to see new changes and design. The matte finish on back cover actually appeals to me. Apple fangal, yup, so I'd buy it if it looked like a Snickers candy bar, but that's me.
    I have never been disappointed by any of the overall design changes yet.
    We will all find out soon enough, till then, the rumor mill is running at light speed as it always does, how fun.

And your reasoning is....?
    People that own such items such as speaker docks that are worth a few hundred dollars will be disappointed that their existing accessories will not work with the new connector. As much as they may want the new ip5, they will not reinvest hundreds of dollars in new speakers just for the sake of a new phone.
    Like the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke don't fix it".
    Last edited by yearoftherat; 07-29-2012 at 05:55 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I like the earphone jack on the bottom since I place my phone in my pocket upside down anyways. Also, glad they finally updated the connector, can't believe the same connector has been around for ten years(iPod, iPhone, iPad). People can be mad about that but has any company gone that long without changing connectors? Nope!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm still buying thou.

Thanks

Simply said--this next iPhone better be dazzling because the 4S was a dud. 3GS is still clearly the best iPhone ever made, not the 4th. Who cares about Retina display and more RAM, those were inevitable on any phone. HTC One X is ready for purchase if this phone is ordinary. And I will agree with many others as the pics (real or bogus) aren't very appealing and not groundbreaking.

Sick of speculation and rumor mills. Just sit and wait. I know you all hate your SIRI 4S but just for once consider a different phone if it's not up to what you expect. People can't seem to understand Apple isnt the king phone maker right now. They are playing 2nd/3rd fiddle to HTC and Samsung. Reviews and Consumer Reports doesn't lie. You'll find the 4S near the bottom of each major provider. Fact. Not fiction.

My opinion.
    Last edited by SepticTank; 07-29-2012 at 07:23 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MaStA819's Avatar
    Thanks

So if Apple gets rid of the home button, the first company to release a smart phone without a button on the front panel should sue Apple and say they were the first to come up with that idea. It would only make sense right?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

It is different between this and the new retina pro it goes to show that the 'Jobs' era has ended.
    I personally like the design tho and cant wait

iPhone? More like MyPhone Airwaves182's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    That is so ugly. I hope that that is not the real iPhone 5.
    Agree! Looks likes a shittyy version of the iPhone 4/4s.

Thanks

Thing about it is, all of you saying the 19pin connector and design sucks, will still buy it. Because simply put; you're all talk and troll on a iDevice site.

If you don't like certain things, great, but let's be honest, if you had any skill in design or engineering you wouldn't be trolling here.

Thanks

First off, I think you all need to calm down. This is a fake phone... no one knows what the real phone will look like. In my opinion, I think it's pretty clear that Apple, who strives for clean, slick, and minimalistic won't be releasing something that looks like this.. I have been an owner of the iPhone since the day the first came out, and had every single one since. If Apple is going to screw over its loyal customers, like me, by replacing the dock connector alone -- I have no problem selling my 4S and buying a shiny new HTC.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Pictures! Ahhh!!! Panic!!! Panic!!!