Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Chinese Manufacturer Posts Pictures of Possible iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    It's funny when these sites show pictures of prototypes they have 'found'. It's like they get the device and then spend months trying to find the worst possible camera, then spend another month taking the perfect blurry/low def photo.

Check out the big empty space between the forth row of icons and the dock.
    Lol to funny. It's so true.

I really hope all these images are fakes. I could learn to live with a smaller dock connector, but I don't like the idea of a longer iphone. The dimensions just look horribly wrong - like a grown man doing Morris dancing. The only benefits I see from a longer, thinner device are being able to play wide-screen video without clipping (something I could easily live without) and the bigger battery for the LTE radio (which is of questionable benefit since LTE coverage is so sparse right now - most non-Verizon folks aren't going to see LTE coverage any time soon, and even Verizon customers are going to be spending a lot of time dropping back to CDMA "3G").

Would you folks out there really enjoy the aesthetics of a long, skinny iphone if this were real? It doesn't look nearly as cool to me as the Galaxy S3. If only the GS3 came with iOS and could load all my existing apps. Sigh :-)

Quote Originally Posted by goodgod2 View Post
    We dont even know the charging port is change or not...and even if its change, whats the big deal? so people like you are not gonna buy the new phone because fricking apple change the charging port? i dont think so....
    Every single iPhone accessory/cable/charger will be 100% incompatible with the new model. This could be annoying for people with charging docks and cables thrown around the house to charge their iDevices.

I'm personally for the change, but it's ridiculous not to see why people would be annoyed by the change.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Actually, the next generation iPhone will have a pathetically small screen compared to the 2013/2014 iPhone 6 model, which will be THE phone for viewing panoramic photos on. Authentic photos of leaked prototype attached.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,066 Times in 6,150 Posts

I may be odd, but I love it, and the back of the phone is awesome. Yup, I'll be standing in line again to buy it no matter what it looks like.

Saw this vid about it also (same source).

All I can say is I hope that these are fake. Remember, we got photos about this time last year before the 4S and everyone said fake, and they were spot on. I hope this isn't it. I was expecting something completely different and new. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Slimz; 07-27-2012 at 07:25 PM.

it's obviously fake

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

It is jailbraked too, there is Cydia icon in the picture under and between the last two letters b and a in the word alibaBA if I dont see wrong.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    It is jailbraked too, there is Cydia icon in the picture under and between the last two letters b and a in the word alibaBA if I dont see wrong.
    I don't see cydia there.

That's the iTunes Store.

Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    I think these photos were taken with a late 90s model Nokia.
    lol

That looks like the iTunes app to me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It's a dummy phone guys. It's the real mockup but it's all plastic because it's just used for case fitment. Surprised no one mentioned this.

Thats iTunes look at the color of the app lightness

Thanks

There has been another such device made as well, its by an iPhone repairing company... and they claimed to have made it from the rumored leaked iPhone5 parts.

I wish iphone 5 would have bigger screen than the other iphones

Quote Originally Posted by Memo2001 View Post
    I wish iphone 5 would have bigger screen than the other iphones
    it gonna be 4.0 inches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12