+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple May Provide Adapter for Next Generation iPhone Dock Connector

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Its funny to read all the comments above. Everyone seems to be taking this so seriously. Common people, this is just a rumor. Nobody but apple knows what the new
    Thanks

Its funny to read all the comments above. Everyone seems to be taking this so seriously. Common people, this is just a rumor. Nobody but apple knows what the new iPhone will look like much less weather or not it uses a new cable or not. And if it does who cares.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Agent929's Avatar
    Thanks

That picture doesn't look very genuine to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    Its funny to read all the comments above. Everyone seems to be taking this so seriously. Common people, this is just a rumor. Nobody but apple knows what the new iPhone will look like much less weather or not it uses a new cable or not. And if it does who cares.
    It's called a discussion. People have opinions. If that weren't so, well the world would be a much more boring place. So, just like you're stating your opinion that you don't care whether or not the connector has changed or not, some other people care. Or they just want to talk about it. Nothing wrong with that. Just like nothing is wrong with your opinion either.

It matters to me in a general sense bc Apple is known to pull things like this, rumor or not. It's irritating. It's not the end of the world, yes, but it's irksome.

Thanks

2nd that.. cracks me up how all these people think the mock ups of the iP5 are real.

people always want the newest technology but they are afraid of change.
    you cant move forward without change, unless your obama

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    That's already a given, Apple is not going to change to a whole new standard without giving their customers an easy way to convert.
    I am still laughing at this... Although I believe you misspelled a word. Expensive is not spelled "easy".

Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 884 Posts

Lol at this article and all the comments. Last time I checked If I buy a new phone I don't get converters for free. When I got an iPhone 4 all my 3GS cases are obsolete for me.

If they do change the dock connector I would be surprised if there was a converter included for free. But of course will be available for purchase at there store.

Besides that's why I make sure all my portable chargers are USB style chargers. That way I can just get additional cords.

Anyway my mindless thoughts haha

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I like the look of that. Looks very streamlined. I like the black all around the edge and it looks a bit wider than the 4s. My wish for a new iphone is a mini ipad looking device. Just a preference aesthetically for myself. Thinner than the 3gs and wider and longer. But I'll buy the whatever they put out. If that is a prototype I do like what I can see of it.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12