Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Working to Remove Artificial Limit iOS 6 App Limit

I own more than 500 apps but I would never put that many on my device all at once. Or maybe I would if I had enough storage space - it would be like owning a mini app store in my pocket, which is useful on an iPod without cell functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by gruhu13 View Post
    maybe 5 non stock apps installed - dont want to spend too much time on gaming and surfing - lifes better when your outside =)
    What is this 'outside' thing you talk of?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jw154j View Post
    865 iPhone apps, 658 iPad apps here
    Wow, you have issues...
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

Thanks

Idk why they dont have this already
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

506 apps installed *checks into rehab*

756 for me. I hate that I have to have multiple game and photography folders..... game1, game2, game3. Why won't Apple let us put as many as we want in a folder? Frustrating.

Thanks

Something like 650 for me

Quote Originally Posted by dougchapin View Post
    756 for me. I hate that I have to have multiple game and photography folders..... game1, game2, game3. Why won't Apple let us put as many as we want in a folder? Frustrating.
    Apple Working to Remove Artificial Limit iOS 6 App Limit
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Too many apps on the phone is a hassle especially when you are trying to find the app you need at that time. I really have not time to scroll all over the place to get the app I wanted. lol. 500 is already going too far I think.

Quote Originally Posted by soidroidios View Post
    Too many apps on the phone is a hassle especially when you are trying to find the app you need at that time. I really have not time to scroll all over the place to get the app I wanted. lol. 500 is already going too far I think.
    Isn't that what spotlight is for?

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dougchapin View Post
    FolderEnhancer in Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Isn't that what spotlight is for?
    ok. you got me off guard. what's spotlight?

The search function!

oh. haha. I rarely used that. Sorry. I didn't know it was named spotlight. I must have missed that issue.. I don't normally need it so I don't use it. I guess if I do break down and suddenly install 500+ apps, I will finally have some use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    They should also work on removing the 12 limit apps-in-folders amount.
    With Folder Enhancer, it is no longer a problem. I personally like how it is able to make a folder appear and act like just another Springboard page (with a title), yielding more of a true folder feel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12