Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T CEO: It's "Too Early" to Talk About 3G FaceTime Fees

Thanks

Sprint has already announced that there will be no charge, I am not sure why the At&T is taking so much time in deciding, i think they may be waiting and taking time to judge the competitors. Because if Sprint is giving the facetime usage for free that would mean that all of the face time people will just try to shift to sprint then, so seems like they are waiting for competitors to play their trick before they make their decision!

My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

Great picture, there should be a caption contest for it, like " this is how we at AT&T F our customers in the A."

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hadzo View Post
    Starting with my self I can't believe, we as top of the food chain creatures stoop down to all of this recent smart phone price increase and plan changes. I just cant believe the amount of people (including my self!) that pay these pricks for a service that on individual level cost just a fraction of what your're charge by the carrier. This smart phone disease is getting crazy.

My contract expires by the end of this month... I am planning on just getting a simple phone and turning my iPhone into more or less ipod on steroids.

People really need to wake up and realize that the reason they are shoving it up our ars so hard is because we apparently love it.
    Ever since AT&T took away my unlimited data I said what the hell with them. Now I pay $50 a month for unlimited everything on my Nokia E6/N9. (Insider)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12