+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google Issuing Software Patch to Help Samsung Work Around Galaxy Nexus Injunction

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by scottjl What a silly statement to make, do you think Apple is alone in protecting their patents? Guess we should ask why do people still buy products
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
    What a silly statement to make, do you think Apple is alone in protecting their patents? Guess we should ask why do people still buy products from Motorola, Microsoft, GE, HP, pretty much any company out there, tech industry or otherwise.

Educate yourself on some patent law before going off on such a pointless rant.
    You're probably the one who should do some research. The patent in question is extremely vague and never should have been granted in the first place. The whole patent system in the US needs to be revamped so companies use them to actually protect their IP, and not as weapons against each other.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

hellooo ... the "i" in mmi does not stand for the "i" in android. this is an apple forum, specifically, idevices.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Slim J's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hank197857 View Post
    hellooo ... the "i" in mmi does not stand for the "i" in android. this is an apple forum, specifically, idevices.
    Thanks for the tip, but for irony, your picture is a Galaxy S 3

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123