+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari Download Manager Now iOS 5 Compatible

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Better question is how long will it take for iOS 6 to be jailbroken after its released? I for one am glad this has been updated and think its a
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Better question is how long will it take for iOS 6 to be jailbroken after its released? I for one am glad this has been updated and think its a great tweak.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Thanks

$5 after already purchasing it and waiting a year for support? Not no, but HELL no! I'll go with your free competition, who somehow managed to support iOS5, on time for free.

Kthxbai

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beastly L92 View Post
    $5 after already purchasing it and waiting a year for support? Not no, but HELL no! I'll go with your free competition, who somehow managed to support iOS5, on time for free.

Kthxbai
    That's incorrect because if you purchased it in the past it won't require you to repurchase.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RM305 View Post
    That's incorrect because if you purchased it in the past it won't require you to repurchase.
    Nope. Im still correct. I purchased it through Rock. And it was $2 back then. It isn't in my installable packages in Cydia. Even if I could, I still don't excuse being 10 months late. Luckily, there are and have been free alternatives. If you're gonna compete with free, you'd damn sure better be on time.

Thanks

Nope. Im still correct. I purchased it through Rock. And it was $2 back then. It isn't in my installable packages in Cydia. Even if I could, I still don't excuse being 10 months late. Luckily, there are and have been free alternatives. If you're gonna compete with free, you'd damn sure better be on time.
    Oh so since you installed through Rock did you attempt to try an see if when you sign into your Cydia Account and scroll to the bottom of your purchased packages there is a link to a Rock sign-in(to transfer purchases). Not sure if that still works but maybe you can try that.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Kthxbai
    It's iOS 6-compatible. So there is no waiting.

Developer
    Thanks

SDM was never sold via Rock... I declined to make a sales deal with Mario. That said, if you owned it before, I'd be glad to honour that with a license.
    I'm sorry about the delay - I've written a long-winded apology on reddit (yeah yeah :P) - and I do realize that there are alternatives.
    I'd like to compete on features - and to be fair, free was competing with me (as SDM predates SDE by nearly two years :P).

I've redoubled my efforts and all I can give you is my word that I won't let updates get out of hand like this again. It was a misjudgement and a miscalculation. I'm sorry.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12