Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rechner Calculator: New Gesture-Based Calculator for iPhone

Thanks

Default Rechner Calculator: New Gesture-Based Calculator for iPhone

There arenít too many innovations when it comes to calculators as most require you to punch in numbers on little keys that help provide a result on a display. Most calculators seem to function in a similar fashion but Rechner Calculator is trying to change that. (For those of you who didnít know, Rechner means calculator in German)

This new application, which is available for $0.99 on the App Store is the first of its kind to use gestures for operations. Instead of the typical buttons found for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, the Rechner Calculator uses gestures similar to the way the app, Clear works. Even the user interface is similar, offering simple navigation and minimal clutter.

It takes some time to get used to the gestures at first but they are actually designed to help you perform calculations faster and supposedly improve your speed over time. You can see how it works by watching the video below:

If you are someone who ends up calculating things on your iPhone often, you should definitely consider trying out Rechner Calculator.

Source: App Store

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

"New", you might wanna change that title, this one has been in the app for a while!

*store

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant believe that they have a commercial for this app.... M i missing something

This is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    I cant believe that they have a commercial for this app.... M i missing something
    LoL I think what you see is what you get. I really see zero need for this type of app but hey, I can't make em so why not.

what the... I totally could not even follow the gestures that person was making. Looked like some random swipe actions to me.