Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TAKTIK: A New iPhone Case Made by the Creators of the LunaTik iPod Nano Watch

Thanks

Default TAKTIK: A New iPhone Case Made by the Creators of the LunaTik iPod Nano Watch

The creators behind the smash hit Kickstarter funded service; the LunaTik iPod Nano watch strap, have recently created a new product. This time, their product is an iPhone case designed for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S named the TAKTIK.

The TAKTIK is made from durable Ballistik polymer and high-quality aluminum materials. While the iPhone display is already covered with Gorilla Glass technology, this new case adds another layer of Gorilla Glass for protection. According to the creators of the TAKTIK, the Gorilla Glass protective lens on the front bezel even includes anti-glare and anti-smudge coating. Furthermore, the product also includes smart water-proofing technology over all of the iPhone’s external ports (including the speaker grill), since water damage seems to be a common issue for iPhone users.

This specific iPhone case is unique because of the style it incorporates into an ultra-protective case. As of right now, it is said to ship to those who backed the fundraising in the month of August. Not surprisingly, the company also promised a similar version of the case for the next-generation iPhone when it is released. The cases for the next-generation iPhone are said to be available for this upcoming holiday season.

For those of you who are interested in seeing more, you can do so by checking out the video below:

Source: Kickstarter

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

iPhone? More like MyPhone svidstv0's Avatar
    Thanks

When ill be able to order this?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Looks like a pretty cool case. Like to see more colors. And see how bulky it really is. Looks kinda big.

Quote Originally Posted by svidstv0 View Post
    When ill be able to order this?
    You can order it now through kickstarter.

Best looking case I seen yet

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I like to see some pics in blue

Best looking/protective case ever!

"water damage seems to be a common issue for iPhone users."

Only for the careless/stupid ones. I've owned every iphone model and have never gotten so much as a drop of moisture on them. This goes for every other cell phone i've ever owned as well.
    Last edited by exNavy; 06-22-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks

I use a standard diamond rubber case and no screen protection. I am very cautious with my phone but this case looks good for a clutsy user haha!

When is that Case will be available to Buy?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Best looking/protective case ever!

"water damage seems to be a common issue for iPhone users."

Only for the careless/stupid ones. I've owned every iphone model and have never gotten so much as a drop of moisture on them. This goes for every other cell phone i've ever owned as well.
    You don't have to be careless or stupid to get your iPhone soaked. I went out for a run one day and a flash thunderstorm came through and soaked me and my iphone. Needless to say my iPhone didn't work after that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't understand why all the good cases cost to much, it DOESN'T cost even 1/2 that to make one of those cases yet they want $100+? seriously....that's some bs. Just like the "LifeProof" cases $80+

Is it fully water-proof like the lifeproof case?

i only like the fact that it said "Use protection" :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeveIV View Post
    I don't understand why all the good cases cost to much, it DOESN'T cost even 1/2 that to make one of those cases yet they want $100+? seriously....that's some bs. Just like the "LifeProof" cases $80+
    To be fair to them, they are probably trying to recoup the cost of the mold and the development of the case. That in itself probably cost upwards of 10k.

The case looks badass, but I'm not going to drop the asking price they want for it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't spend $100 bucks on the case. Not that I don't think it is absolutely awesome, just too expensive. It is the coolest looking case I've seen though.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by SeveIV View Post
    I hope it costs a lot less than 1/2 of what they're asking to make one of these.

You may want to pick up a book on business.

It doesn't look overpriced at all. They're using real gorilla glass and quality materials.

Plus it's a kickstart, so they had to engineer it, and secure materials and manufacturing.

That case is hot! So much better looking than that 50 cal proof case.

Thanks

The only case I'd recommend is the mophies. Not a bad price, built in battery, and a fantastic design.

This case looks great but too expensive IMO

Wheres the holster for this, I cant stand have my phone in my pocket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast