Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Display Recording Application Live In the App Store

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    Ryan petrich should have gotten a patent on the name.
    He is one great dev. I got a few apps from him and I love them all.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

    Anthony Bouchard (06-19-2012)

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    He is one great dev. I got a few apps from him and I love them all.
    Ryan is a great developer. I would say one of the best.

  5. #24
    Livin the iPhone Life celeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,831
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 340 Times in 323 Posts

    Ryan and chpwn are the best IMO
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

    New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I wouldn't say that. It does record sloppy videos, where Display Recorder from Cydia does a good smooth job. However, the interface is much more beautiful (in my opinion) than Display Recorder from Cydia.
    With the default settings it seems to run pretty smoothly on my 4s .. it's got a little bit of chop to it but it's acceptable, I don't think I've used the Cydia version though, I'll give that a shot and compare them.. This is certainly excellent for those who aren't jailbroken.

    I just tried the Cydia version and it seems no smoother to me .. the only bonus with the Cydia version I noticed is it records your finger taps.. The app store version wins hands down due to the slick interface and ease of use.. they both seemed to perform equally on my device
    Last edited by oneduality; 06-19-2012 at 08:13 AM.

  7. #26
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    He is one great dev. I got a few apps from him and I love them all.
    +1

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by oneduality View Post
    With the default settings it seems to run pretty smoothly on my 4s .. it's got a little bit of chop to it but it's acceptable, I don't think I've used the Cydia version though, I'll give that a shot and compare them.. This is certainly excellent for those who aren't jailbroken.

    I just tried the Cydia version and it seems no smoother to me .. the only bonus with the Cydia version I noticed is it records your finger taps.. The app store version wins hands down due to the slick interface and ease of use.. they both seemed to perform equally on my device
    Cydia version doesn't 'skip.'

    You have to also take your dual core processor into consideration.

  9. #28
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Cydia version doesn't 'skip.'

    You have to also take your dual core processor into consideration.
    Come on Anthony... Hardware doesn't have anything to do with software. We all know this...

  10. #29
    this is so typical. the only way for the app store to continue to grow is to start allowing apps in that previously would have been banned. its a pisstake!

  11. #30
    Super Penguin Mod i.Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hank197857 View Post
    sue, ryan, sue!
    UGH first thing that came to my mind too lol. If the one in the app store isn't one by Ryan, it's a ripoff.

  12. #31
    Looks like the application got pulled from the App Store. How unfortunate.

  13. #32
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Looks like the application got pulled from the App Store. How unfortunate.
    That took a while..

  14. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Looks like the application got pulled from the App Store. How unfortunate.
    They kept doing that recently. Approving an app then suddenly taking it back. I really think that the approval process is just a bot. Then gets tested and rebuked later on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •