Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Protecti' Brings A Flurry of Security Options to Your iOS Device

Just installed this and it works great! One caveat however, I have BiteSMS Quick Compose set to launch when I double tap the status bar. Even with BiteSMS locked and the URL Scheme thingy enabled, the quick compose window still opens, and I'm able to browse through recent conversation by clicking on a name and swiping down from the top of the window...

Is this compatible with iBlacklist?

Thanks!

Looks great by the way.

is this compatible with iBlacklist?

Quote Originally Posted by sk0tto View Post
    Just installed this and it works great! One caveat however, I have BiteSMS Quick Compose set to launch when I double tap the status bar. Even with BiteSMS locked and the URL Scheme thingy enabled, the quick compose window still opens, and I'm able to browse through recent conversation by clicking on a name and swiping down from the top of the window...
    For the feature you request, I must disable activator. I will try to add this feature. Thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by erichb1 View Post

Thanks!

Looks great by the way.

I will test the compatible with iBlacklist for you. Thanks for your reply.
    Last edited by gviridis; 06-26-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erichb1 View Post

Thanks!

Looks great by the way.

I have made some simple tests for the compatibility with iBlacklist. It seems right. But I can not make full test because iBlacklist have many features and everybody maybe have different configuration.

I love Protecti! I use it on my son's iPod and it works amazingly! Everything is restricted except the apps that are for educational purposes and he can't access anything else! Thank you for such a wonderful security system!

Quote Originally Posted by 3xpl05iv3 View Post
    It disables mobile substrate (with it all tweaks that use it)
    This will get around any security features that rely on it, Its a safety feature Saurik added to prevent bugged apps forcing restores
    well now you just made this app useless. haha

Quote Originally Posted by soidroidios View Post
    It's not useless....refer to my previous post! In that regard, it works perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    It's not useless....refer to my previous post! In that regard, it works perfectly!
    that is until your son learns of the mobile substrate off buttons. haha
    but yeah, hacks aside, Protecti does its job with what limited API available

that is until your son learns of the mobile substrate off buttons. haha
    but yeah, hacks aside, Protecti does its job with what limited API available
    My son is 6. He won't figure it out...lol!

There is a feature " bypass system pass code" in Protecti. With this feature, you can set system pass code to protect you device in safe mode and when your device is not in safe mode you don't need to input system pass code, you can use Protecti to protect your device.

Please help !!!
    I forgot the password and when uninstalling/instaling ( after going to safe of course ) the apps are still blocked and i can't change setting. ( because i also blocked setting app by protecti :s
    Please help !!!

Any idea how to get the author of the great software? Wondering if there will be a version which support 6.1?

Quote Originally Posted by b4life75 View Post
    Any idea how to get the author of the great software? Wondering if there will be a version which support 6.1?
    AppLocker by Ori Kadosh supports iOS 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    AppLocker by Ori Kadosh supports iOS 6.
    The good thing about protecti is it's in a Stealth mode until u activate the activator the application remain unactive... users will not be able to try and try the password.

Quote Originally Posted by b4life75 View Post
    The good thing about protecti is it's in a Stealth mode until u activate the activator the application remain unactive... users will not be able to try and try the password.
    Anyway... It's updated to support IOS 6 now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12