+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hidden Gem in iOS 6: Versatile Volume Knobs

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
the iPod.app UI is soO much better looking than the previous one. Love the fact that there is no gloss. And this sorta looks like a white version of Principium
    My iPhone is a Part of Me klouud's Avatar
    Thanks

the iPod.app UI is soO much better looking than the previous one. Love the fact that there is no gloss. And this sorta looks like a white version of Principium by Andrea Fedi: Andrea Fedi Design

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    the iPod.app UI is soO much better looking than the previous one. Love the fact that there is no gloss. And this sorta looks like a white version of Principium by Andrea Fedi: Andrea Fedi Design
    It does look great Doesn't it
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

First off this is NOT front page news..i mean really?? If they converted the volume rockers to control music skips or scrolling a web page that would be front page news! Oh never mind, Cydia already has these hacks and has had them for years. Getting excited about so called advancements/enhancements that have been around for a minute is getting old. Guess there are a lot of "new iPhone" users these days. Either that or they just don't hack and take full advantage of their iPhones real capabilities..happy shopping.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiMzOberoi View Post
    what is udid ???
    If you have to ask, then you shouldn't worry about it until its official. *shakes head* 2010's

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmonic View Post
    If you have to ask, then you shouldn't worry about it until its official. *shakes head* 2010's
    Wow you are such a jerk. I bet you don't even know what a udid is. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HiMzOberoi View Post
    what is udid ???
    UDID is a unique device identifier. Each device has its own. It's a series of numbers and letters. So in this case, registering your udid would allow apple to recognize your device as a developer's and iOS 6 ready

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    I still question the blue status bar. Will have to try iOS 6 for myself before I know for sure.
    The status bar color actually changes to match the color of the app it's in. So it's not only blue
    Last edited by iPod; 06-13-2012 at 06:11 AM.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iPod For This Useful Post:

Zokunei (06-13-2012)

Thanks

This is ridiculous. So they would rather put this in than quick reply? Good job Apple. I'm really beginning to lose hope, and I can see myself switching platforms soon. Apple is loosing site of what consumers want and need. They're pulling away from their minimalist values and the idea of function over form. I know Apple has always kept the idea of a good form factor, but they have always also made sure that it had a function. They really need to let Jonathan Ive get his hand in the software design because I'm willing to bet he would have said "F that feature, it's useless and a waste of time". I'm certain everyone would prefer quick reply/compose and App Store widgets to this.

Thanks

no is really gonna pay attention to this after the first or second look. ppl just think its cool for the first week then it goes away

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Seriously MMi? And for Apple, they could have put in swipe volume controls instead of wasting time with this.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    Wow you are such a jerk. I bet you don't even know what a udid is. Lol.

UDID is a unique device identifier. Each device has its own. It's a series of numbers and letters. So in this case, registering your udid would allow apple to recognize your device as a developer's and iOS 6 ready

The status bar color actually changes to match the color of the app it's in. So it's not only blue
    Yea, I have a dev account. Carry on.

iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish Apple would put the date next to the time on the screen display. PLEASE!!!!!!

Thanks

Could someone who has iOS 6 please get these files and see how apple did it so it can be implemented into themes. Native live animations within an app would be pretty nice, ie. animated loading screens, ect.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmonic View Post
    Yea, I have a dev account. Carry on.
    Hah so that gives you a reason to be a total jerk to the guy. Lol

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks

lol at this "article" being as long as is for such a silly pointless detail. And LMMFAOOOOO at the Alice In Chains as taste in music. HA!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

This is pointless, kind of cool, but pointless. Yet sadly, it's the most interesting new thing I've read about that's coming out in iOS 6.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    I still question the blue status bar. Will have to try iOS 6 for myself before I know for sure.
    Where do you see a blue status bar?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    I didn't know that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alanjf View Post
    Where do you see a blue status bar?
    If you look at any screenshots from iOS 6 the status bar is colored where it would be white in all the previous iOS versions. Like in the Settings app.

Green Apple
    Thanks

*Picks up his iPad and starts tilting it all over the place...*

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm guessing that picture was Photoshop'd? it has 4G instead of 3G.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobh4 View Post
    I'm guessing that picture was Photoshop'd? it has 4G instead of 3G.
    No AT&T's iPhone is on their "4G" network its not LTE or PERHAPS winterboard themed to be cool. Where have you been.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 Times in 878 Posts

Love all the long comments on how pointless this thread is. Lol. People really have nothing better to do in there life.

Everyone on here ******** about ios6 will update at one point and be happy with it. No one is stopping you from switching platforms. So rather than post about it why don't you just do it?

And sorry the screen shot wasn't geared toward your taste of music (to the guy who commented about it) people that actually appreciate rock and have been listening to rock for a while tend to like bands like that.

I like how this article made some people so angry that they feel the need to insult people directly. Get a life really.

If this news article is so lame you do have the right to not look at it ya know. Ios6 just came out and people want to know what's different. Little or big.