Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
06-11-2012, 06:06 PM #21
I stopped reading after "no jailbreak"
06-11-2012, 06:14 PM #22
06-11-2012, 06:17 PM #23
This is a pretty dull upgrade of iOS
- Siri is rubbish outside of US, don't expect it to improve much
- Expect Passbook to be useless outside of US
- Doubt the rest of the world will have 3d mapping any time soon
- Don't do facebook
What's left for me to get excited about ?
06-11-2012, 06:23 PM #24
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
06-11-2012, 06:26 PM #25
Omg i cant wAit to use all the (200) new things on my iphone 4 ohh wait i only have 1 new thing that is usless to me and slows my phone down and uses more space! I cant wait to get ios 6.
Ps apple used to br great when steve jobs was there now all this new ceo tim cooks wants is ******* money there making you buy the up to date iphone so you can use some of the good things i mean its aload of crap now apple just like the rest now just money money money
Miss you steve
06-11-2012, 06:30 PM #26
What?! No jailbreak?!?
OMG I JUST UPDATED!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
06-11-2012, 06:31 PM #27
hopefully new iphone would be released later this year.
06-11-2012, 06:32 PM #28
At least my iPhone 4 is supported, I am excited to have Siri on my new iPad. I will have to wait and see and get iOS 6.
06-11-2012, 06:34 PM #29
I think apple was so dumb not to release the iPhone 5 this June. All of the people including myself who bought the iPhone 4 two years ago are now due for an upgrade most are not willingly to wait 4 more months(minimum) just to get the new iPhone they will lose a lot of customers. Ios6 wasnt good enough to convince me to stay
06-11-2012, 06:43 PM #30
So will Apple still have to pay Google for use of their maps since some users may decide not to update to iOS 6, etc.?
06-11-2012, 06:49 PM #31
After 5 years i have to say Goodbye apple. Hello android.
06-11-2012, 06:55 PM #32
Apple disappoints me more and more everyday. When will Saurik make his own phone??? :/
06-11-2012, 06:56 PM #33___________________________________________
06-11-2012, 07:03 PM #34
06-11-2012, 07:09 PM #35
[QUOTE=baRRy boRRis;6566918]I really think that Newsstand and Passbook should be free downloads like iBooks. Then people that actually want them get them without everyone that doesn't want them getting pissed off.[QUOTE]
ExactlyHIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION
06-11-2012, 07:10 PM #36
06-11-2012, 07:16 PM #37
If anything, iOS 6 should be able to hide icons. I never use newsstand, messages, FaceTime, Maps........
06-11-2012, 07:30 PM #38
I will say this... regardless of what device is supported or what feature is support on what device.. there is no wow factor... there is nothing new that makes me say wow I need ios 6....
- New maps... but google maps did the job...
- whatever the payment app is... useless as someone said... i hate to lose my iphone and someone finds it and goes nuts and i have to call a million places to cancel or put accounts on hold....
- siri is still personally useless...
- facebook integration.. again great for people that can't live without facebook... but the apps sucks.. i see the iphone crashing a lot using the integration...
- forcing original ipad users to buy new ones when their old device in plenty capable of runing ios6... if the 3gs can.. i don't see any reason why the original ipad can't except Apple wants another $300+ from old ipad users...
- i can turn of off notifications.. i really dont like them anyways and are normally turned off.. and my phone doesn't go off so much that i cant bare the ones that i do have on...
- i just don't see the wow factor.. maybe i have to see the iphone 5... and maybe some unique hardware features are really going to make ios 6 crazy.. but i just don't see it... and to a poster not so far above me that was saying apple has given all these new great features... dude they are not so great... most of the new features are available now with cydia tweaks...
ios 6 is a let down in my eyes...
06-11-2012, 07:43 PM #39
06-11-2012, 07:44 PM #40