+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 6 and Siri Wow at WWDC

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by LTechTalk How can i be a developer ? https://developer.apple.com/programs/which-program/ - Sign up and pay for the iOS Developer Program.
    Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LTechTalk View Post
    How can i be a developer ?
    https://developer.apple.com/programs/which-program/ - Sign up and pay for the iOS Developer Program.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zrevai View Post
    I fully agree about dropping iPad 1!!! The 3Gs is still sold though so AT&T is probably forcing them to support iOS 6. Guess my iPad 1 is gonna be a movie only tablet now, such a bummer as it's identical hardware to iPhone 4 just slightly less RAM but still more powerful than a 3Gs!!!

Though I bet it will be like iOS 4 and the iPhone 3G where the 3Gs will probably not get the full iOS 6 experience. I'm sure it will have some stuff stripped out completely, perhaps no new maps or at least a crippled version with no 3D vector stuff!!!
    Even if that's the case, they have absolutely NO legitimate reason to not support the iPad. They are simply trying to force us to buy new iPads. The hardware in the 1st gen iPad is practically identical to the iPhone 4 with the exception of half of the RAM. Even with half the RAM, it's still far more capable than the 3GS.

Pure greed, and for that, they've lost me. Next phone will be Android. Thank you Apple for making the decision for me, I was completely on the fence until today. I was getting tired of the jailbreaking game anyway.

iPhone? More like MyPhone waroftyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Ltechtalk send me a pm

iPhone? More like MyPhone sirbebe's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=NickFerguson;6566316]FaceTime over 3g confirmed. nothing like biteSMS , new maps which looks amazing, Facebook integration, "Do not disturb" mode, and a whole bunch more.

all i can say is i give iOS 6 a 9/10. i just really wish they'd add in a better messaging system that would let us send a text while we were say playing a game or reading something. Good job apple [/QUOTE

You can use bites mms you just have to use activator. You can be playing a game press up and tap on the volume speaker that pops up and then a quick window opens while your game pauses and once you hit send the game resumes all without having to back out the game or call or surfing web. Unless you meant using Siri i couldn't tell you. Lol
    Black iPhone 4 32G jail-broken iOS 5.1 R.P

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

whatever apple plans to unveil, it had better do it soon. my apple community is fast becoming a galaxy one.

Thanks

Apple unveiled it yesterday. Did you miss it?
    Enjoy your Galaxy.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Self proclaimed most advanced mobile OS.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12