+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Amazing High-Resolution, 3-D Mockup Rendering of iPhone 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I can't wait! I just want the iPhone 5 to be faster, thinner, and a MUCH larger screen and I'll be happy!
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I can't wait! I just want the iPhone 5 to be faster, thinner, and a MUCH larger screen and I'll be happy!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I don't see how something that's near perfect in design can be changed dramatically. Also, how many of you can come up with a different design if your main component is a screen of set dimension that pretty much has to be rectangle or squared shaped??? Do you want a round or oval shape screen???
    We ask for slim phones yet get mad that they are fragile. A glass screen is better than a plastic one in terms of optics. And like someone else said; glass and metal feels a lot better than plastic when being held.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 730 Posts

I like the German mockup of the new iPhone. Pretty much has the rounded curve of the iPad

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THEInternetExplorer View Post
    I don't see how something that's near perfect in design can be changed dramatically. Also, how many of you can come up with a different design if your main component is a screen of set dimension that pretty much has to be rectangle or squared shaped??? Do you want a round or oval shape screen???
    We ask for slim phones yet get mad that they are fragile. A glass screen is better than a plastic one in terms of optics. And like someone else said; glass and metal feels a lot better than plastic when being held.
    I would prefer a design that increases the screen size to 4 inches proportionally, rather than just vertically. That would leave us at 288 PPI at 4 inches, or 432 PPI with a 1440x960 resolution, the latter would maintain app compatibility just like 480x320>960x640, and only require developers provide higher resolution assets. Better than updating to get rid of black borders imo.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firedell6 View Post
    I'll take 1 please!

I does suck though that I will have to pay full price for the new iPhone to keep my unlimited data though...
    Have you even tried to upgrade? I have 6 lines on my account and am fortunate enough to upgrade each time a new phone is released; my Unlimited Data has never been compromised.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

four-inch displays, 4G LTE technology, thinner case design, and much more.
    You just described every Android flagship of this year, last year, and even two years ago.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bil1505 View Post
    Have you even tried to upgrade? I have 6 lines on my account and am fortunate enough to upgrade each time a new phone is released; my Unlimited Data has never been compromised.
    I'm still so confused about the whole upgrade issue...

Since my first iPhone (the 3G), I have been able to consecutively upgrade the same line every year!!! I now have the 4S and have never had an annual upgrade issue.

This has made it very convenient since I can upgrade, immediately sell my old phone, and, basically, get the latest iPhone FOR FREE (or gain a profit)!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DampDesigns View Post
    Apple believes in a seemless style.
    It would seam so.

Thanks

This is an impressive mockup and to me seems pretty legit and spot on..they had a new design and thinner phone with a bigger screen and HD front camera..im def pre ordering one of these and it will def be worth it..what other design are you whiners envisioning??

Just accept it and they did a great job IF this is it..the wait is on..btw, need some suggestion..i have 2 upgrades available and one more close to when the phone may come out..is it worth buying one and selling it outright and cancelling the line and still have $$ left over??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trauma717 View Post
    This is an impressive mockup and to me seems pretty legit and spot on..they had a new design and thinner phone with a bigger screen and HD front camera..im def pre ordering one of these and it will def be worth it..what other design are you whiners envisioning??

Just accept it and they did a great job IF this is it..the wait is on..btw, need some suggestion..i have 2 upgrades available and one more close to when the phone may come out..is it worth buying one and selling it outright and cancelling the line and still have $$ left over??
    Most likely, if u order two for Release Day, you can make some good money off one of them. If they'll let you order an unlocked one, then you can easily sell it. You might be able to get your other iPhone for free and still make a profit pending on which Memory size you get for urself!

You'll need to post it immediately since there's gonna be others doing the same thing. Post it within the first two weeks of release.

Don't open the box so its Brand New!
    Last edited by thazsar; 06-10-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
    So basically the only reason you have an iPhone is because of its looks?
    I didn't say that now did I?

Some people, well actually most people, don't want another 4S. The 4S was bashed for not being a 5 and being the same boring design as the 4, imagine the backlash the 5 would get if it was still the same design 2 years later. Hey look at me I have the same boring designed phone for another 2 year contract. No thanks.

Apple switched it up from the 3G/3GS to the 4, why wouldn't they from the 4/4S to the 5? Exactly why I think they will.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hogs4Life View Post
    I didn't say that now did I?

Some people, well actually most people, don't want another 4S. The 4S was bashed for not being a 5 and being the same boring design as the 4, imagine the backlash the 5 would get if it was still the same design 2 years later. Hey look at me I have the same boring designed phone for another 2 year contract. No thanks.

Apple switched it up from the 3G/3GS to the 4, why wouldn't they from the 4/4S to the 5? Exactly why I think they will.
    The iPhone 4S has been Apple's Best-Selling iPhone ever, even though the design from 4 to 4S was basically the same. I therefore believe the design changes will become less and less for the next model, as all Apple needs to do is keep increasing the number of countries the iPhone is available in to push sales up and up. Apple hasn't even scratched the surface in terms of sales in China.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123