Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Supply Partners Confirm iPhone 4S Production Slowdown

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 Times in 566 Posts

Default Apple Supply Partners Confirm iPhone 4S Production Slowdown

Although the sixth generation iPhone remains at least three to four months away from its public debut, plans are already being made for the device's production across Asia.

With widely anticipated new attributes ranging from 4G LTE connectivity to a larger screen - not to mention all the sweet new bells and whistles from iOS 6 - the next-gen iPhone may be the hottest iPhone release yet. And with each passing week, more evidence surfaces regarding the device's forthcoming and potentially imminent production.

On Friday, Topeka Capital Markets analyst Brian White said that suppliers are confirming an iPhone 4S production slowdown as Apple's supply chain partners begin shifting their attention and resources to the next-gen iPhone. Fortunately, for the time being, suppliers aren't bummed out about the decreased production over early summer.

"In fact, the overall tone was a bit better than we expected and one company even seemed to be experiencing upside from this program in (the second quarter of 2012)," White revealed today. Without question, component suppliers and iPhone makers are clued in about the next-gen iPhone and how production may reach new all-time highs as the device nears market introduction.

White believes that upwards of 50 million new iPhones could be sold in the final quarter (the holiday shopping quarter) of 2012.

Sources: CNET, AI

That's one thing apple does do well!! Controlling the production levels and not carrying stock like blackberry!

Thanks

Sounds good to me! Can't wait for the new iPhone to drop..i'll be sure to get one! As for BB..is there even a need to mention them anymore..i mean they are irrelevant at this point..just saying

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Sounds good to me! Can't wait for the new iPhone to drop..i'll be sure to get one! As for BB..is there even a need to mention them anymore..i mean they are irrelevant at this point..just saying
    Only a couple things from BB are relevant at this time. My hope is that they go under and those two things become relevant to Apple products

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Only a couple things from BB are relevant at this time. My hope is that they go under and those two things become relevant to Apple products
    I would like to see a service more like bb's blackberry messenger cause iMessage is a little bit arsey when It wants