Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'EmojiPro' Adds All Hidden iOS 5.1 Emojis to the Stock Emoji Keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Pir8pete View Post
    never pay for this stuff, it's all there for free, lesson learned

never for for stuff like this, it's all there for free.
    Glad you support piracy. Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Corey View Post
    Please HELP! I just bought Emoji2 AND EMOJI PRO. Neither of them are showing up in my settings as instructed, or my keyboard. I'm Version 5.1, i've resprung, restarted, disabled all other themes and tweaks...I can't find the problem?! Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    Emoji pro shows up with the normal Emoji keyboard as long as you have that activated the new ones will be added to the end of the old ones

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

LoL, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that bought both "EMoji" unlockers even though we can apparently get them for free..
    For some reason both Emoji tweaks worked after I shut my phone off and booted tethered...I heard the lesser of the two tweaks, "Emoji2" has faulty programing that can mess up your files when you uninstall. I successfully uninstalled it, and I'm now rockin' "EMojiPro" nice to have them integrated into the keyboard

People... people... last time I heard apple already put those nifty little emoji into Helvetica on ios 5.1 and osx 10.8, so I am sure a switch is there somewhere in one of those plist file. Just flip it with iFile or SSH or whatever. I wish I can help since I always tinker with those system files so much that I can literally put any font or emoji as ios native without buying anything. However, m still on 5.0.1 and not planning to go 5.1.1 yet for being too lazy these day. But... if u know how to jailbreak yr iphone and all.. m sure 1 of u will able to find the switch. Gd luck!

some one needs to find out how to get these for free

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

it is for free... conveniently placed in the keyboard for you with emojipro ...

did he say FREE, but its .99$that's not free....

^if any of you think what I wrote up there than go chamber a bullet and pull the trigger... oh wait, one bullet is not FREE how would you ever do it.

PEOPLE 99 cents is like FREE ... if anyone, really, cant afford 99 cents follow the suggestion above lol
    Last edited by Orby; 06-08-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Language, please.
    Hit the thanks button if I helped in any way

funny thing is... I can't Even Find It...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xContra View Post
    funny thing is... I can't Even Find It...

its in BigBoss repo ... or got to "Changes" section in cydia scroll to section "New at Jun, 7, 2012 2:19:32 PM" ... it should be there.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Did this tweak make anyone else's phone laggy and slightly unresponsive?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,866 Times in 1,239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    Did this tweak make anyone else's phone laggy and slightly unresponsive?
    Haven't noticed anything yet but I'm 'trialing' it first. I like it so I'll prolly buy unless it starts affecting my phone like you're saying

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Haven't noticed anything yet but I'm 'trialing' it first. I like it so I'll prolly buy unless it starts affecting my phone like you're saying
    trialing it lmao!
    Last edited by Orby; 06-08-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: cleaning...

Thanks

I haven't noticed any lags on my iPad, my iPhone lags from the normal emoji keyboard but it doesn't add any additional lag onto my phone.
    Hope that makes things clearer for you (:
    If I helped don't fear to press the Thanks button (:
    Follow me on twitter! @ViperzDTL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hadzo View Post
    lmao!

Its nice to know you admit to piracy you cheap douche bag. Since you don't mind installing .deb shared by another douche bag maybe you can send your girl over here for some fun... for free! ... lmfao!!!

Hey moderators! how about you stick to your word and ban this piracy loving scum!

trialing it lmao!
    Calm down...I trial and BUY my tweaks. Tweaks/Apps 'should' be that way!

If you like it..Buy it!

Thanks

Calm down...I trial and BUY my tweaks. Tweaks/Apps 'should' be that way!

If you like it..Buy it!
    first off ... most of that thread was not directed towards you... so ... I will not calm down when a clown tells me to go an F my self because I don't support piracy and even what's worse piracy on a 99 cent app.

There are apps with trial when developers choose to make them so. At no point does it indicate that you should temporary support piracy because you believe there should be a trial. Most developers make money that way, no trial. You 'man up' pay like it or not... but I know and understand that there is all types of people in this world - but that doesn't make me any calmer over the issue.

PS .. I use to share your point of view until I actually met a dev or two and saw first hand how much work it could take into developing apps/tweaks... granted some are lighter in code (such as this one).
    Last edited by Orby; 06-08-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Language, please...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hadzo View Post
    first off ... most of that thread was not directed towards you... so ... I will not calm down when a clown tells me to go an F my self because I don't support piracy and even what's worse piracy on a 99 frucking cent app.

There are apps with trial when developers choose to make them so. At no point does it indicate that you should temporary support piracy because you believe there should be a trial. Most developers make money that way, no trial. You 'man up' pay like it or not... but I know and understand that there is all types of people in this world - but that doesn't make me any calmer over the issue.

PS .. I use to share your point of view until I actually met a dev or two and saw first hand how much work it could take into developing apps/tweaks... granted some are lighter in code (such as this one).
    I understand how much work it takes into making these tweaks. I've made a few of my own (nothing as complex as some of these tweaks out there) and it's very time consuming.

Some tweaks I trial...some I don't. I'm not trying to convince others of my point of view, just telling it like it is for me.

To each their own...

The other member shouldn't have cursed at you...that's uncalled for. I was 'hoping' to calm the situation but that backfired! LOL!

MMI is filling up w/ so much hate and I remember when it used to be about helping each other out. That's still a belief I hold on to... My apologies for offending you; that wasn't my intention.

Thanks

I understand how much work it takes into making these tweaks. I've made a few of my own (nothing as complex as some of these tweaks out there) and it's very time consuming.

Some tweaks I trial...some I don't. I'm not trying to convince others of my point of view, just telling it like it is for me.

To each their own...

The other member shouldn't have cursed at you...that's uncalled for. I was 'hoping' to calm the situation but that backfired! LOL!

MMI is filling up w/ so much hate and I remember when it used to be about helping each other out. That's still a belief I hold on to... My apologies for offending you; that wasn't my intention.
    No problem, thanks for the apology :-)

As I said I shared your point of view and perhaps can understand you position because you do sound like reasonable and honest individual but that scum up there just came back to show off that he got it for free... he has no intention of ever buying it.

Again, so as long as there are still individuals as kind and mature as you are this forum has hope.

Cheers

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

I see no reason not to test something to see if it makes your phone run like crap or drain the daylights out of your battery. Granted, I usually just buy it up front and hope for the best. But I totally get the logic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    I see no reason not to test something to see if it makes your phone run like crap or drain the daylights out of your battery. Granted, I usually just buy it up front and hope for the best. But I totally get the logic.
    I get the logic ... However, Im speaking of those scum who just want FREE everything :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12