Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Jukebox - A Beautiful Music Widget

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Thanks
    I just worked that out and made a bundle for it (while I'm riding the bus home from work) with the result looking pretty good so far..

Neat timing with the RSS reader

And shuffle etc..
    Buttons are from 'rocket' by Ryan Kelly..

What font a you usingr

Only suggestion I have is to minimize the space the widget takes up when it's not playing anything (i.e. when it says "No song playing"). It takes up a pretty decent amount of space in NC...

Also, I've noticed theres a bug when using it through Lockinfo, in that the control bar doesn't respond to taps. The info portion responds to taps just fine, just not the media control do not respond. Tapping on the info area will hide and show the control area just fine, but once exposed, the media controls do not register any taps I make, other than the button I'm tapping on flashing every-other tap as if it picked it up, but it's action never triggers.

It does work in the NC if I turn off the Infoshade-in-NC mode and revert to the normal NC, however, but it really would be nice to get this working in Lockinfo's interface (Infoshade), which allows it to work from the Lockscreen and be among the Lockinfo-only widgets I have.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by znbl View Post
    Could anyone kindly testify how this compares to Music Controls Pro (of which I enjoy the swiping features of), or if it's possible to use them in conjunction? It should be possible since one could turn off the player controls in the Notication Center for MC Pro and use the ones from Jukebox, allowing the MC Pro swipes to still work. I will give this a try sometime, I'm just wondering if someone already has, though. Thanks.
    Mc pro doesn't work on 5.1.1 though

Quote Originally Posted by alanjf View Post
    Also, I've noticed theres a bug when using it through Lockinfo, in that the control bar doesn't respond to taps. The info portion responds to taps just fine, just not the media control do not respond. Tapping on the info area will hide and show the control area just fine, but once exposed, the media controls do not register any taps I make, other than the button I'm tapping on flashing every-other tap as if it picked it up, but it's action never triggers.

It does work in the NC if I turn off the Infoshade-in-NC mode and revert to the normal NC, however, but it really would be nice to get this working in Lockinfo's interface (Infoshade), which allows it to work from the Lockscreen and be among the Lockinfo-only widgets I have.
    I've fixed this bug already for the next update, it'll be out in 1-2 weeks (along with third-party app support!).

Quote Originally Posted by znbl View Post
    Could anyone kindly testify how this compares to Music Controls Pro (of which I enjoy the swiping features of), or if it's possible to use them in conjunction? It should be possible since one could turn off the player controls in the Notication Center for MC Pro and use the ones from Jukebox, allowing the MC Pro swipes to still work. I will give this a try sometime, I'm just wondering if someone already has, though. Thanks.
    Well I won't comment on the comparison, seeing as I'm kinda biased, but I can tell you that they will work together well enough. Be warned though, having multiple music tweaks installed with Jukebox will likely cause some lag, especially when swiping to switch songs. This is kind of inevitable - I tried really hard to make sure Jukebox is as lightweight as possible (it does most things in the background), but some other tweaks are not quite as lightweight, especially Music Controls Pro. They should work fine together, but just be aware that there can be lag as a result.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Does anyone know how Jukebox compares with MusicCenter?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12