Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] RapidLinks - Easy Access to Your Favorite Web Sites

Default [Review] RapidLinks - Easy Access to Your Favorite Web Sites

If there’s one thing that would make a great add-on for iOS, it would be the ability to get to your favorite Web sites very quickly and easily without having to load up Mobile Safari and typing in your Web address or looking through your bookmarks to find the Web site you want. Luckily, a new free jailbreak tweak dubbed RapidLinks by iOS developer ravirajm will let you bring up an interface of your favorite Web sites using an Activator action. You can even choose between a gray or a black interface.

It is recommended that you use the slide to left or slide to right on status bar Activator actions for RapidLinks because some of the other Activator actions can cause problems with the tweak. RapidLinks includes a preferences pane where you can set your Activator action and your top Web sites. You can also pick the interface color you want. When adding your favorite Web sites, you will have to type out the full URL and then choose a label for them that will be displayed on the interface when you invoke it.

After making all of your changes in the preferences pane, it is important to tap on the, “Apply” button so that your changes are saved. If you don’t tap on the, “Apply” button, then your changes won’t be saved and you won’t see any of your options coming to life on your iDevice.

When you tap on any of the buttons from the interface, the Web site URL you typed in will be loaded up in Mobile Safari automatically, ready for you to start browsing your favorite Web sites. The loading time is fast and the interface where you tap on the Web site you want to visit is very Apple-like in terms of cosmetic appearance. If you invoke the interface by mistake, you can just tap the cancel button at the bottom of the list to exit out of it.

Since the tweak is free and offers expedited access to your favorite Web sites, this tweak is worth looking into. Check it out and let us know if it helps you!

Name: RapidLinks
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.1
    Repo: ModMyi
    Developer: ravirajm
    Editor's Rating:  3/5

Sources: ravirajm

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Useless tweak after useless tweak. Homescreen shortcuts are just fine.

I actually
    Like it .... Now Wat is it an app icon on ur dock that says Rapid Links ? Press it poof favorite links pop
    Up? ( didn't read hole article )

Quote Originally Posted by BhadKarma View Post
    I actually
    Like it .... Now Wat is it an app icon on ur dock that says Rapid Links ? Press it poof favorite links pop
    Up? ( didn't read hole article )
    From the article, "It is recommended that you use the slide to left or slide to right on status bar Activator actions for RapidLinks because some of the other Activator actions can cause problems with the tweak. RapidLinks includes a preferences pane where you can set your Activator action and your top Web sites."

I don't like when things rely on activator. Otherwise pretty cool!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    From the article, "It is recommended that you use the slide to left or slide to right on status bar Activator actions for RapidLinks because some of the other Activator actions can cause problems with the tweak. RapidLinks includes a preferences pane where you can set your Activator action and your top Web sites."
    I wuddnt read the article but I read ur response. And I'm
    Dumb for not realizing "DUH ACTIVATOR" musta been the kush

I

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I don't like when things rely on activator. Otherwise pretty cool!
    I think it's a good prog. But I think it randomly resprings different times when it thinks diff tasks are multitouched ... Hard to explain. Same with bitesms.
    Last edited by BhadKarma; 06-01-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks

works it only with Safari Browser ?

Default Password
    RapidLinks will be good if can keep the password to on the site

Quote Originally Posted by skrApy View Post
    works it only with Safari Browser ?
    If you use BrowserChanger it will load with whatever browser you use. Mine loaded with iCabMobile.

hi iam kusuma .i am new this forum.here is so help full information .