+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just How Much is The iPhone Costing Cricket?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Cricket uses sprint data
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Cricket uses sprint data

Thanks

The 16Gb is $649 unlocked from Apple
    I pay 10/month for 250 minutes (more than enough for me) unlimited texts and unlimited internet (similar type of cap, but throttled over a limit not cut off) - Don't you have anything similar in the USA?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0id View Post
    found it, on their site at the bottom "Terms and conditions of service">"DATA" last sentence "We reserve the right to deny or terminate service without notice for any misuse or any use that adversely affects network performance." so if you go over a little more than 2-3GB your service will be cut off til next bill cycle, so they have a cap their not telling.. I've been through the same BS with h2o. These prepaid companies need to stop advertising unlimited everything plans.
    Exactly, same with Straight Talk, they advertise unlimited but if you go over 2-5GB not sure which one they will cut off your data and you have to call them and they go threw some spew and turn it back on and if you do it again they cut you off for good. I'm not sure if Boost does that since I think they run off sprint.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12