Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Supposed Pictures of the iPhone 5 Case Leak to the Interwebs

If these pictures end up the final retail production product, then no iPhone 5 for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

A lot of iPhone users say that lol. I hated the way the iPhone 4 looked when the pictures leaked, I hoped with all my might that wasn't the final product, and when it was I thought no way in heck I'd like to own that weird looking iPhone. Ended up getting it and for some reason now I think it's one of the sleekest looking phones in the smartphone market. Maybe that will be the case for this upcoming iPhone too

Thanks
    Thanked 15,329 Times in 7,032 Posts

I wasn't really sold on the two-tone look of it either but seeing it in videos it is kinda growing on me. Looks kinda sexy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I agree. Even though I'm not a fan of matte surfaces on my phones, I hope I'll like it as much as I like the glass on my iP4. I kind of feel like it's not as elegant though with that two-tone back...maybe I have to watch the video more.

I think it'll be very nice, and feel very solid as the midframe and rear cover are now one piece. The black anodizing looks pretty cool and reflects light in an interesting way - sometimes it looks more black, sometimes it looks kind of silver. I hated the 3G/3GS because they felt cheap, the original iPhone felt solid and expensive, and so does the iPhone 4/4S. This phone will also feel very solid and cool to the touch, not cheap and plasticky.

The only thing that really turns me off is the screen is only a little bit bigger and would have fit perfectly with the 4/4S height if they'd shrank the top and bottom part of the bezel down a little. Instead, the bezels are the same size and they've made the phone extra long. I think it might look kind of weird being extra long and skinny. A lot of phones have bigger screens than this and a smaller bezel, I think a smaller bezel looks better. I also carry my iPhone in my pocket and it's already annoying enough when it goes sideways, it will be extra annoying if it were longer.

Unless it has some really compelling new features that are impossible to get on the 4S, I'd probably prefer to just get the 4S instead of the 5 on dimensions alone since I've always liked iPhones for their compactness.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

I agree with the weird back color, I'd hate that.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

whitelilia (06-08-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drigo1178 View Post
    This makes no sense...

the whole point of the dock is to play music and charge through the dock. not hook up headphones while its on a dock.
    most docks have an AUX out

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    If these pictures end up the final retail production product, then no iPhone 5 for me.
    Whatever.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456