Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Supposed Pictures of the iPhone 5 Case Leak to the Interwebs

Hideous. Apple prides itself on proportion and design and they would not just stretch the iPhone to fit a larger screen, its lazy. Also, name one recent apple product that is two toned when only one color is necessary? and if apple wanted to change to micro usb, they would have introduced the change with the new iPad, and finally, this isn't a redesign! its just thinner and stretched out. Any idiot could fake that, and I'm sure apple wants to make a phone that is innovative not ugly. THIS IS SO FAKE!

so ugly. wtf.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gotzaiPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

If that thing is real...

Worst... iPhone... EVAR....

/Thread

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bil1505 View Post
    I don't work for apple, but correct me if I am wrong; was there ever an iPhone 2? No, there was not so to say Apple would not skip a number to stay in chronological order, you are wrong. THEY AlREADY DID!!
    Remember:

iPhone to iPhone 3G...Where is the iPhone 2?

You must be the only privileged person in the world to receive that one of a kind phone.

ModMyi app needs a +1 button.

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    ModMyi app needs a +1 button.
    +1

Green Apple
    Thanks

The white pic on the bottom just looks like its wrapped in plastic. Real or fake it looks nice. Not everybody has a car stereo that charges your phone as well as play the music. I use the auxiliary cable, plus the cigarette lighter to charge it and with a cable connected to the bottom AND top, the cords kind of get in the way. Havin both cords on bottom wouldn't be too horrible. Besides, have you ever had your headphones plugged in on the TOP of your phone and been surfing the Internet and had to move the cord out of your way, or how about taking a pic or video? The cord always finds its way in front of the camera! Being on the bottom would eliminate both problems.

Looks like the two-tone is from the protective plastic around the part. There now appears to be a microphone next to the camera lens so you'll get audio from what you're shooting video of instead of your hand muffling/rubbing the microphone while holding the camera.

MicroUSB would be nice to standardize cords and make it cheaper to buy since it's an EU standard. Having a headphone jack on the bottom is good, that way if I put the phone in my cargo pants outside pocket both dock and headphone openings face down away from rain instead of one or the other being exposed.

The phone looks taller too, probably to accomodate a larger 16:9 screen.

yah these pictures are suspicious, definitely out of the ordinary then what Apple is doing..

I really like the design and LOL at all the people (mostly on MR) whining about the 2 tone back. Most of them will wrap it any way so why *****? I'm hoping this is the final or close to it design.

Quote Originally Posted by kick View Post
    Cant wait
    But the matte finish.... gaudy monstrosity of a color on a phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn@rd. View Post
    But the matte finish.... gaudy monstrosity of a color on a phone...
    Nevermind

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh here we go again :/

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    Ugh here we go again :/
    I remember when the 4S wasnt released yet. The rumor threads Were made almost every day. It was annoying.
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

iPhone? More like MyPhone GooseG's Avatar
    Thanks

That looks like a MagSafe port to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GooseG View Post
    That looks like a MagSafe port to me.
    Hmm never thought of that. A magnet MagSafe cable for your iPhone. Just like your mac. Makes sense. Sounds like apple to me

I thought the 4S was too lame of an upgrade to blow my AT&T subsidy on, so i'm still using my 4 and holding out for a REAL 5. But if they change the dock connector, I guess i'll be getting the 4S instead. No way i'm buying 100's of dollars worth of new accessories again, not to mention the $700 car stereo I recently installed that has a hard wired 30pin connector!! What has me worried right now is, this morning SiriusXM put the SkyDock on sale for $19.99, that's $100 off!! If the SkyDock wont work with the next new iPhone, that would certainly explain why they're practically giving them away right now!

Anyway, if you're not planning to upgrade, go get a SkyDock on the cheap, i've had one since it came out, it works AWESOME and even if you dont active it, it still doubles as an FM modulator, vehicle dock and it charges the phone! No, I am not affiliated with SiriusXM in any way, shape or form.
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 05-29-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    ...and it would be better for the headphone jack at the bottom... you can have it plug in at the same time in a dock and then plug head phones into the dock...
    Are you serious, for starters HOW does puting the headphone jack on the bottom make it available to use when connected to a dock?!? It doesn't it does the exact opposite, that's how. Allso this would be extremely pointless because 99.99% of docks have speakers for playing the idevice's music through (headphones + dock = retardedness)

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Hideous. Apple prides itself on proportion and design and they would not just stretch the iPhone to fit a larger screen, its lazy. Also, name one recent apple product that is two toned when only one color is necessary? and if apple wanted to change to micro usb, they would have introduced the change with the new iPad, and finally, this isn't a redesign! its just thinner and stretched out. Any idiot could fake that, and I'm sure apple wants to make a phone that is innovative not ugly. THIS IS SO FAKE!
    Apple is a lazy company when it comes to design, live with it. We witnessed this with the 3G/3Gs and 4/4S design. People still buy their products and love it.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Meh, I don't buy it. I'm calling fakes on the pics personally. Something just seems off about them.

Seems clear to me that it uses the touch-sensitive back area tech that Apple patented so long ago.

I can see this being great for scrolling without accidentally making selections, precision pointing (moves a dot around), and easily positioning a cursor/insertion point within a text field (forget wanting arrow keys!).
    Last edited by CZroe; 05-29-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast