Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ten Great Jailbreak Tweaks for the iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone gotzaiPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtmf View Post
    Is anyone having problems with aloud (besides me and Anarchy23)? It just doesn't work.
    Try SpeakEvents. It's worked perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    Your rant would almost be valid, except the App store is filled with Apps that have major hours of research and development, and still avail for 99 cents, from which Apple takes 30%. Don't fool yourself, greed is greed.
    Agreed greed is greed, however 100% of iPhone owners have app store access, only a fraction of that JB their phones, so developers make up the difference by charging a little more, love the article.. Thought MiWi should have been in top 10.. It was the sole reason I started JB

iPhone? More like MyPhone dathomp00's Avatar
    Thanks

How many of these tweaks work on 5.1.1?

I also tried to find password pilot but it does not appear to be in Cydia?!?

Thanks

All of them work on 5.1.1
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turkey26 View Post
    Please ban all those 99%'s. Bunch of lazy, good for nothing complainers that want everything for free. They have no clue the amount of work that goes into creating an app, or much less what it takes to actually have a job. Vote for Obama again and he'll make all apps free.
    How about ban anyone that charges for a cydia app.
    jailbreaking is FREE
    Cydia is FREE
    Apps in Cydia SHOULD be FREE.

They are making money from jailbreaking which is wrong.

Thats my job, I jailbreak and repair iPhones. I DONT charge for the jailbreak, thats always free.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    How about ban anyone that charges for a cydia app.
    jailbreaking is FREE
    Cydia is FREE
    Apps in Cydia SHOULD be FREE.

They are making money from jailbreaking which is wrong.

Thats my job, I jailbreak and repair iPhones. I DONT charge for the jailbreak, thats always free.
    Agreed!

I would pay for a tweak that will modify the capability of my phone over some lame app any day!! Oh and for the people that don't wanna pay, there are plenty of repos that allow u to install the tweaks for free. Most of which will probably crash your phone, but at least they're free, I guess.
    Last edited by Ryaninfg; 05-30-2012 at 08:01 PM.

I'd rather pay $20 for 50 tweeks than $3 here and there for some tweeks that don't even make since.

In addition, I think the excitement of having your phone "jailbroken" is going to dwindle with the prices of the "good tweeks". After all, this is the reason why we got our phone jailbroken in the first place. I think there either should be comparative Apple pricing or bundled pricing. (just my opinion) But who asked me. Ive only been a member since 2010.
    Last edited by taylorcampinc; 05-30-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Default missing an "i"
    it's Blurried, not Blurred

Quote Originally Posted by itzbilly View Post
    BlurredNCBackground it's a tweak not a skin, unless you mean the buttons in which it's serioussam or something, comes with it when you install sbsettings
    it's Blurried, not Blurred

Quote Originally Posted by itzbilly View Post
    BlurredNCBackground it's a tweak not a skin, unless you mean the buttons in which it's serioussam or something, comes with it when you install sbsettings
    Last edited by cirni; 05-30-2012 at 11:38 PM.

The whining from freetards is shocking. Have you people no idea of the work which goes into these apps. Quit the whining and either ignore the app, write your own or wait for a free copy down the road. A few bucks for an app you might use regularly for less than a pint of beer . Get over yourselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123