Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Unfold - A Neat Folding Animation for Unlocking iOS

Thanks

The only thing I don't like is it replaced my custom slider. Any way to get around that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Causes serious blank icon issues. I liked it but uninstalled it to avoid the headache.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This app would be great if it actually worked!

I really like the tweak, but without being able to disable an alarm clock easily with slide/fold action, I'm going to have to pass. It's too bad, I was really liking this tweak. Devs, take note!

adding a disable button in settings would be nice

Default Fold To Unlock
    Hi is there anyway tyo change the fold to unlock text ive changed the arrow icon but cant change the text

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Restart your phone while holding the up volume button. This will disable tweaks and let u launch cydia and delete the troubled tweak. Let me know if this works.
    Just saw your post... even though I got it fixed I tried your method and YES that does appear to disable the tweek. Question - What else is disabled with this method? Is this a form of "safe mode"?

Unhappy Great Tweak, shame about not being able to turn off alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by studlyspudly View Post
    I really like the tweak, but without being able to disable an alarm clock easily with slide/fold action, I'm going to have to pass. It's too bad, I was really liking this tweak. Devs, take note!
    Same here, love the tweak but cannot use because you cant turn off the alarm

Dont use this if you like to turn off your alarm clock. You'll have to respring or reboot to turn off an alarm.

Love this, but it bypasses my lock screen password screen. What am I doing wrong? I can't use if I can't keep my phone locked with a password...

iPhone? More like MyPhone GooseG's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dartan25 View Post
    Just saw your post... even though I got it fixed I tried your method and YES that does appear to disable the tweek. Question - What else is disabled with this method? Is this a form of "safe mode"?
    It completely disables mobile substrate. It's almost as if you never jail broke. Almost. Cydia is still there and usable

I get a black screen when unlocking 😥 Obly time I don't is immediately after a respring. Any fixes?

works fine on 3gs no problems yet

on ipod touch 4g..completely eats up all my ram, ridiculous
    good tweak though lol ( im an origami fanatic )

iPhone? More like MyPhone gotzaiPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having an issue now that when I unlock, I'm still seeing intelliscreenX on the springboard for a second and it also frets out my weather widget on the first page of my springboard. The widget (from dashboardX) still works, but looks like if someone was pushing it down. This is on version 1.0.1

New update fixed the black screen problem. I love this tweak coz other tweaks doesn't capture app screen. When you unlock you will see the home screen before goes to app. One things irritated me is that it replaces custom slider. Anyone figure it out how to remove the shadow in slider area?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123