+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Your iPhone Can Be Hijacked Over Its Cellular Network

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Actually this is 100% truth because my iPhone get Hijacked plesase give how to avoid from this hijacking?????pls
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Actually this is 100% truth because my iPhone get Hijacked plesase give how to avoid from this hijacking?????pls

Thanks

Awesome. You just advocated for not using your smartphone for 90% of what it gets used for. If the general populace reads and follows this, my cell connections will be supa-fast.

Also, your synopses was a little confusing. After reading the Ars Technica article, I get it. I also read the UoM paper and see that you got most of the salient points in there but, it just didn't read too well for me. Maybe it's only me.

Thanks

Um... You know... I'm thinking....
    I really don't want to sound like I'm a defender of the carrier networks of today or anything because in reality I believe that they are indefensible but on this particular issue really it's that fellow Marconi that you should be blaming for this issue really.
    After all, our modem day communications would never have been had he not discovered the nature and uses of RF but never bothered to discover how to make sure no one else could access it at the same time.
    Radio Frequency privacy was his failure after all.
    Damn......gee

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12