Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] AutoProtect - Make Your Passcode More Intelligent

It seems interesting but it really does need a multi-wifi list.
    Plus it requires WiFi to be on at all times.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

holy ****! that's what I had for my router's name a few months back! "FBI Surveillance Van #******"...do you live in queens new york? lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Just use 1Password
    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    I want something that will remember my user name and password for my school schedule online. my school does not allow smart phones to cache passwords and user names for that particular function. Something like password pilot would be nice... except it would store my login and password for my schedule.

ideas?
    1Password (iTunes app store) will not only keep track of your user names & Passwords;'it will also help you create unique cryptic passwords for,every single site, then place an encrypted copy of your "keychain" on Dropbox (I believe there may be other options, but I use Dropbox) so that you can access this information from any of your iOS or Mac devices (I believe there may be a PC version as well, but I have never had the need to check. Also, the Mac version requires a separate purchase via the Mac App store).

I started using 1Password after the Gawker.com site was hacked 1-2 years ago and one of my more common passwords was exposed to the world. I now have unique passwords for every single website I go to. While the application is far easier to use on a Mac, due to the availability of browser plug-ins, 4-finger swipe app switching makes it usable on the iPad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that ios6 might finally provide an architecture which would allow apps to pass information back and forth (with user settings determining limitations) so that apps like this can integrate better. (not to mention my desire to take addresses from web searches and send them to my chosen navigation app; rather than to google maps .... Soon to be replaced by iMaps or whatever Apple ends up calling their own map app). Got a bit off topic, but hope this answers your question.
    Last edited by aventheusiast; 05-11-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Guyz, what if my wi-fi is SWITCHED-OFF !!?
    This tweak will b useless, right ?

just updated, 102 has up to 5 slots

The thing is if you have SBSettings. Someone could just disable the wifi from the lock screen and unlock

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ymarcus93 View Post
    The thing is if you have SBSettings. Someone could just disable the wifi from the lock screen and unlock
    Nope. If you disable wifi, it'll turn your passcode on no matter where you are. But if you are connected to your chosen wifi network, it will not be required.

autoprotect is a great tool, even better, because it's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12