+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Network to Support iPhone by Q4 2012

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
This should be good.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

This should be good.
    Last edited by smo69; 05-08-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,683 Times in 5,945 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smo69 View Post
    This doesn't make any sense. It says current iPhone models are expected to work with the 4G network, but then says subscribers who unlocked their phones are not. You can't use the phone on T-Mobile if it's not unlocked in the first place, so can somebody please explain this contradiction to me?
    Wrong, you will be able to use it, it has to be unlocked to use a different carrier in the first place.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Odd, I have been with them for 10 plus years, and never had an issue with them at all (and I have had a few). I mean, they even have special tech support for customers that use iPhones and have issues. A repo on Cydia (http//beta.leimobile.com/repo/) for users that have jailbroken and are missing Cellular Data settings for MMS.
    Thumbs up for me.
    +1. When I had T-Mo for 2 years (before I got fed up with unlocking my iPhones and all that headache) I had the best customer service. I don't know what other company would do what T-Mo did for me, considering most cell carriers are money-hungry jerks. I was using AOL Instant Messenger on my HTC and did not realize it was nothing like the iPhone (where AIM uses data not SMS). I racked up over $400 in SMS (because I don't have messaging plans as I don't need them) and T-Mo called me to tell me. The rep told me that she was going to add the unlimited messaging plan to my line so I would pay only the package price rather than the $400, and that she will have the package removed at the end of the billing cycle. Best customer service ever. Normally the cell companies just don't bother telling you and take all your money happily.

Once T-Mo makes the 4G functional for iPhones, I'll be switching back.

Thanks

I've had an iPhone on tmo since the original came out. I'm now on an iPhone 4 and very happy this is finally happening. Tmo is clearly the best here in L.A. I have great reception and customer service has always been very good(award winning in fact). I just hope that doesn't change.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12