Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] SimpleWiFi for Notification Center - Wi-Fi Information At Your Fingertips

LOL, it's amusing how obviously seriously upset you get over other informed, power users' decisions to use software you've chosen to dislike. Are you still rocking the original iPhone or something? Maybe the 3G on iOS 4.x and it's gotten slow on you?

Trust me, by your definition, you've got "bloatware" on your device that you just don't happen to know about. At the end of the day, Activator has no perceptibly negative impact on my iPhone, and the end result with SBsettings is better than cobbling together all of these other scraps. I and many others don't get caught up on some silly principle like you do, and we like the choice we've made. You're awkward argument makes you sound somewhat silly. Did the developer of SBsettings pee in your Cheerios? LOL

Nope, I don't eat grain. I'm not a bird. It's bloatware, get over it. Just because it's less bloated than other crap and it's free doesn't make it not so. I wish jailbreaking and all of the tweaks weren't free. I would help weed out some of the turds who turn their phones into bloated rice burners.

LOL. I get it now. This is parody, right? LOL!

(If not, get over yourself.)

FWIW, I pay for the Cydia tweaks that deserve it. Heck, I'd have paid for SBsettings if it wasn't free. It's my most used tweak, has features none of the other lesser replacements offer, and I love it every day.

And guess what... I also use Activator. To invoke other tweaks I like. And my iPhone is just as fast as it was before it was even jailbroken. What's that about bloatware again?

And why do you care, why does it bother you, what other people do with their phones?

Strange bird, indeed.

Good for you. You found a use for Activator. I haven't. For me, being forced to download a dependency I won't use is retarded. I don't need it, therefore I refuse to use SBSettings now. I used it for nothing but toggles. There are alternatives, and I have found something cleaner and better. Get over yourself.

You're quite sensitive about this, aren't you? Sorry about your Cheerios.

Nope, I just don't tolerate retardation.

Differentiating via such inappropriate absolutes is a symptom of autism.

Sorry, I'm not retarded. I don't take vaccines. What you consider inappropriate is typical liberal PC garbage.

Oy. Now you're bringing in the kitchen sink?

I considered your wording inappropriate because I disagree with your basic premise about "bloatware" and cruft, not because of any ideological/medical/political opinions.

Are you sure you're in the right forum?

This is a discussion forum about all the great customizations that are out there for iOS devices. Welcome aboard!

"This is a discussion forum about all the great customizations that are out there for iOS devices."

Part of that is fact, part of that is opinion. If you're coming into this with the opinion that every customization is great (which is evident), I can't help the fact that your reality is made of glass and is shattering any time anyone disagrees with a certain tweak being great. I added my opinion on why I chose something like this tweak over another, and your existence was shattered. It's obvious that you and your opinions have been coddled your entire life. You've obviously never had to compete for anything, nor have you ever had to meet any criticism of your actions or ideas (in the real world.) Your world is obviously black and white, and you expect everyone to like what you like. If they don't, THEY must be crazy. Now go prey on someone else to try to mind F and turn over to your twisted logic...I see through your trap and I'm not going to bite.

Wow, you got all that, from folks simply reminding others about the venerable SBsettings, which remains (arguably) the most popular Cydia tweak in existence?

You're further along down into your own rabbit hole than you realize.

SimpleWiFi is fine. So is NCSettings. So is WiiCarrier. And they're all different in many ways from SBsettings. Eliminating SBsettings from contention just because you disagree in its execution, in principle, is short-sighted, but of course, you're entitled to your opinion. We all are.

I still can't tell if you're joking around though. My "existence was shattered?" LOL... seriously man? Get a grip. Ha! You're being funny, right?

It's short-sighted in your narrow world because you can't grasp reality. I stated that I didn't like SBSettings for certain reasons, and that THIS tweak that THIS article is about is better, FOR ME. You're acting like I'm going around to SBSettings threads trolling with off-topic comments. Get a grip.

Why do you keep repeating things I say? This is a very strange discussion. I'm happy you're happy with the software you choose. Why do you keep hounding me? Will you please stop now?

I'm not repeating anything you say. As I said before, I do not toleration retardation, and I will not stop.

Huh? What/who are you claiming to be "retarded" in this discussion?

Only a retard would need to ask.

Now I just feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for you that your reality is obviously in a very small box.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Enough guys back on topic or infractions coming out.

There you go again, repeating things I say. You complete me. Truce.

I love SimpleWiFi, thanks for the review!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast