+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Considered Using Physical Keyboard for the iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by confucious Up for what? It was something they considered and rejected years ago. I'm up for the physical keyboard on the iPhone. I'm not saying that it
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Up for what? It was something they considered and rejected years ago.
    I'm up for the physical keyboard on the iPhone. I'm not saying that it needs one but I already made about 5 mistakes making this comment and the modmyi app isn't helpimg seeing as I'm kinda of typing blind.

Thanks

Like I said, they rejected it years ago.

If you need a physical keyboard maybe you should buy a Blackberry? It's not going to happen on an iPhone so I wouldn't hold your breath...
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Knehcs View Post
    Of course they considered it-- it would be irresponsible not to investigate the current trend to see if it was a route worth taking. After this "consideration," they decided against it. I don't see why this would be surprising to anyone.
    PMSL, I came here to write pretty much that.

Agreed, pretty pointless article. Of course they considered it. They didn't just go "let's make an apple phone, no wait, an "iPhone", yes that's what we'll call it, and it MUST have touchscreen, or the world will end..."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeathOfLife View Post
    I know I would like a slide out keyboard don't lie apple touch screen is good and all but I can't type fast without making 100 mistakes and apple not knowing the simplest autocorrect and also Apple it's rare that I start off a text saying to stop correcting my yo lol
    Go back to physical QWERTYs then. If you actually use the iPhone long enough, it'll edit the dictionary and add your "yo".
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12