Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Sparrow+ - Make Sparrow Your Default iOS Mail Client

Thanks

After reading the review, I was also impressed with the push notification and the UI from the screen shots. I went all the way and installed Sparrow for my iPhone (including Sparrow +) as well as Sparrow desktop for my MBP. I like that it incorporates many Gmail's features and the drag & drop attachments right into the body of the email, great idea! Thank you Freeman Repo.

Default Sparrow+ and Sparrow push do not make any difference to intelliscreen X
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich. View Post
    If it is set as the default e-mail client will it work with IntelliScreenX (opening mail in the notification center and marking mail as read to get rid of the badges)?
    Intelliscreen will only use the built in mail app to display mail in the notification center. There is no way to make sparrow display previews in the notification center.

Anyone having battery problems that might be associated with sparrow? My battery life has severely degraded lately on my 4s and all I can think of that's changed is I switched to sparrow as my email client (which rules, Btw). I had sparrowpush installed but removed it; battery life still seems bad. Mind you, don't take this as an indictment of sparrow yet - just posting to see if there's an issue people are having.

What w/ absinthe 2.0, I'll try 5.1.1 this weekend. Maybe it'll be fixed and the issue is completely unrelated to sparrow.

Not working for me.

after working out how to use exchange with google to delete emails and not archive i no longer have a need for Sparrow as i get proper push

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12