Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should iOS Hackers Release the Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 5.1; Wait for iOS 6?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Here's my say on it: Why punish the people who didn't update by releasing a new update and getting rid of the exploits they found? Why be merciful to the people that were too dumb to update? Just because Apple will release a new update doesn't mean they will find the exploits the dev team found. The Dev Team can find just about every exploit in Apple's software, they are true genius's. Let the people who updated cry, it's their problem not ours.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

But what about the people that bought phones with 5.1 already installed? They didn't go to 5.1 by choice
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

That is a very small minority - on the other hand the iPad3....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    That is a very small minority - on the other hand the iPad3....
    A small minority lol I beg to differ.
    But still iPad 3 users are also missing the boat and I bet there are fewer of then then iPhones

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    A small minority lol I beg to differ.
    But still iPad 3 users are also missing the boat and I bet there are fewer of then then iPhones
    I agree with the new iPhone and iPad purchasers thing but still, there's so many people that just updated and are now complaining about how they don't have a jailbreak. It really gets old after awhile...

That's every jailbreak for as long as jail breaking has been out

Thanks

Problem is, the iPad 3 would be a piece of awesomeness had Apple not pre-loaded 5.1 on it...

It is not a straight forward question. A vote is not necessarily the best way of settling it - in fact, I don't think it's a good way at all. There will always be to many people that only care about themselves to swing the vote. It has always been thus.
    But my vote does not count for chpwn's 10,000 votes - but then, maybe he is right!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by X H4CK3R X View Post
    Here's my say on it: Why punish the people who didn't update by releasing a new update and getting rid of the exploits they found? Why be merciful to the people that were too dumb to update? Just because Apple will release a new update doesn't mean they will find the exploits the dev team found. The Dev Team can find just about every exploit in Apple's software, they are true genius's. Let the people who updated cry, it's their problem not ours.
    Perhaps you know of a time that holding back an update worked? Chpwn says it never has. I know shatter became useless due to the decision to hold it back.

Thanks

I never said that Apple wouldn't patch it. The Dev Team has been very confidential about the exploits so Apple can't roll out a new firmware. I doubt Apple has a single clue where the exploits are and how they were found. Either way I just think we should leave the idiots to suffer (Not the people that bought an iPhone with 5.1 pre-loaded).

Default Wtf
    I never said that Apple wouldn't patch it. The Dev Team has been very confidential about the exploits so Apple can't roll out a new firmware. I doubt Apple has a single clue where the exploits are and how they were found. Either way I just think we should leave the idiots to suffer (Not the people that bought an iPhone with 5.1 pre-loaded).
    Not everyone made a conscious effort to upgrade just so we can go back to our stock iPhones and iPads.

mod edit: do not use inappropriate language
    Last edited by mgmm1; 05-04-2012 at 05:35 PM.

It's people like you that use foul language to mask your lack of knowledge that are the problem, not X H4CK3R X

13. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (05-04-2012)

It's people like you that use foul language to mask your lack of knowledge that are the problem, not X H4CK3R X
    You are right. It was in poor judgement to use foul language.
    Last edited by mgmm1; 05-04-2012 at 05:35 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mgmm1 For This Useful Post:

confucious (05-04-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    Sorry we're not as intelligent as you make yourself out to be. Why do you insist on bashing people and generalizing those who happen to be on 5.1.

Not everyone made a conscious effort to upgrade just so we can go back to our stock iPhones and iPads.

Simply state that you would wait until 6.0 and keep all the unnecessary ******** to yourself.

mod edit: do not use inappropriate language
    Thanks confuc. Can always rely on ya . Really mgmm? Duh it's opinionated, waita state the obvious. I wreck this forum? Oh really? I'm one of the few people on here besides the mods that actually post stuff and help other members. I don't post crap like this. That's why I have 85 reputation, and I would have more if people actually were intelligent enough to thank me and the others when we help them. So I'd be quiet if I were you, even the mod got on you about your foul language on this forum. If you're gonna be rude, Leave this forum, We do NOT appreciate foul people in this community. End of story.

Moderators: Sorry if I'm raging, his comment is not necessary. It throws insults and uses foul language which none of us appreciate.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (05-04-2012)

X H4CK3R X- he has apologised - and it takes guts to apologise.

Thanks

He insulted me again in his apology saying he should've just called me stupid. That was sarcasm if ya haven't noticed

@X H4CK3R X and confucious,

Just sent you both a PM but X H4CK3R X's inbox is at it limit.

Thanks

I emptied it. Go ahead and send it again. I get tons of PM's.

Guys, just remember, for those that will say "release 5.1 I want it now!" , a jailbreak is a privilege , not a right

I emptied it. Go ahead and send it again. I get tons of PM's.
    PM Sent

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast