Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BGR Report Claims New iPhone Slated for Fall, Lays Out Verizon Handset Roadmap

Default BGR Report Claims New iPhone Slated for Fall, Lays Out Verizon Handset Roadmap

Boy Genius Report claims they have access to Verizon’s summer and fall smartphone roadmap.

While the report lacks any concrete evidence in the form of leaked internal documents or emails, their sources claim Verizon will offer up the Galaxy S III sometime this summer. However, more importantly Apple’s next generation iPhone is slated for a fall release like many have suspected.

Other Android handsets like the multiple Motorola RAZR models are due in the coming months most notably the Motorola RAZR HD. HTC’s new flagship phone is slated for the fall as well. No name is given, but BGR claims the device will have a giant-friendly 5-inch 1080p display, a new quad-core Krait CPU and an Adreno 320 GPU. Also, it will have a “Scribe pen.” Do these companies really need to bring back a dead technology to woo customers? Is it some sort of retro allure that hipsters crave?

Take everything in the report with a grain of salt. No proof is given, and it could be simple link-baiting material. But, because this is the Apple rumor mill we’ll bite for now.

See you in October iPhone 5?

Source: Boy Genius Report

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

With all the features, resolutions, and display sizes of these new phones coming out, the iPhone is really going to have to WOW me. ICS is solid, and WP8 is just around the corner. Can't wait to see what Apple has up their sleeves for us!
    Last edited by sziklassy; 04-26-2012 at 06:27 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    5 inch screen? In a few years we are going to be carrying TVs around and call them smart phones.

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    With all the fetures, resolutions, and display sizes of these new phones coming out, the iPhone is really going to have to WOW me. ICS is solid, and WP8 is just around the corner. Can;t wait to see what Apple has up their sleeves for us!
    You say that as if other options weren't always available.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone 6*

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    You say that as if other options weren't always available.
    Not at all. Please reread what I wrote. If, after a second reading, you still need help, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Not at all. Please reread what I wrote. If, after a second reading, you still need help, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you out.
    No, I read it correcctly. You make it seem like there aren't always other options.

I honestly think if Apple doesnt come with something jaw dropping. I will be leaving IOS for Android. It needs to have a bigger screen, video wallpaper, widgets, and ability to place icons anywhere on the screen. I know I can do most of this with Jailbreak, cuz I do that now, but I want the ability to do that out of the box. It would be extremely pleasing to have the ability to theme also without Jailbreak, but none of this will happen with Next iPhone sadly.

Me too. Just smashed my iPhone 4. So had to back to a 3GS I had in the drawer. Refuse to buy iPhone 4s with the next iPhone less then 6 months away and maybe sooner. Have also even thought about trying something different. Have now purchased 8 iPhones since the first one between my self and the family. Love the phone wouldn't mind something with a bigger screen.

It "needs" to have video wallpaper? Seriously?

Why isnt the comment section updating? It shows 8 comments are posted at the top of the article, yet I get to the end and it only shows 1. I Posted here earlier today so there should at least be 2. Wheres my posts!?!?!?!?! lol

False advertising! What liars.

Thanks

Wow..sounds like we have a lot of new tech coming our way SAWEET! As for the "pen" i agree..its outdated and not needed. Im dying to know what the new iPhone will have. So far we've been dead wrong but the new remodeled iPhone is slated for Fall release. Lets hope the phone is not bigger that it has been..my pocket doesn't like "android sized" phones in it :] At the same time increase screen size slightly. It will be faster as it always is each generation, new apps to coincide with the new OS as always..not sure what else..excited!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

The device will not have a bigger screen. Hold your device with one hand and touch the top left corner of the screen. It is made for a 1 hand use design so it will never be bigger than that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brodimus View Post
    It "needs" to have video wallpaper? Seriously?
    It needs to have the ability for those who want it. On my Droid X I have a live wallpaper that shows the weather outside and it is not location specific, it will show for any location you are automatically. Have to have, no. Nice to have, yes.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.