+ Reply
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock Your Jailbroken iPhone With SAM Today!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Weird problem I can send and recieve pumictures with imsg perfect I can send pics through txt but I can't recieve pics through txt only in imsg
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Weird problem I can send and recieve pumictures with imsg perfect I can send pics through txt but I can't recieve pics through txt only in imsg

Thanks
    Ooofff.......Finally i got it to work it for my t-mobile
    1.Put your at&t sim card and de-activate
    2.Go to more info in sampref and copy the first imsi number in sim
    3.Remove at&t sim card
    4.Put the one you want to work with
    5.Go back and select method by country and carrier and choose your country and carrier
    6.Go back to more info and press spoof real sim with sam
    7.Paste the imsi number in sam details
    8.Go back and disable sam and plug it to your pc and it will work after some seconds.
    For me there was no itunes error.

C5N
    Thanks

Exclamation :( Still Not Able to make it work !!!!
    Can someone please help me.Unlock Your Jailbroken iPhone With SAM Today!-img_1210.pngUnlock Your Jailbroken iPhone With SAM Today!-img_1211.png

Running 5.0.1 with Modem F 1.59.00
    JB with RedSnow

I followed all tutorials and even saw videos swapping with a AT&T card, copying the IMSI and still nothing. I see my Itunes reads the Phone, and shows me the Iphone Name, Specs, Serial, but not the Tel # as it used to do in the past.

Phone behavior is Searching for Signal/Carrier but does not pick the TMobile. Anything I can do to make it work, please help!!!

See Screenshots

Thanks

Have you turned off 3G? Assuming you're on T-Mobile in the USA that is.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

C5N
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Have you turned off 3G? Assuming you're on T-Mobile in the USA that is.
    After of before the process? Doing it after changes nothing.
    T Mobile USA - Yes

iPhone? More like MyPhone dsgalit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k1653d View Post
    This is the last time Im post this. If you do not know how to read them you do not deserve to get your phone working correctly. To get your picture messaging working properly you need to commcenter patch. Google it!

Also finally got my AT&T 4s 5.0.1 unlocked to tmobile. Those instructions are crap and the video that was post is even worst.

Here is what I did.

1. Jailbreak with newest version of redsnow
    2. Add repo "repo.bingner.com"
    3. Install "SAM" (it will install alot of other stuff as well)
    4. Go to SAMPrefs on springboard -> Utilities -> Unactivate iphone
    5. Back to main menu -> Method -> Auto dectect -> Wait
    6. Back to main menu -> More information -> Spoof Real SIM to SAM
    7. Back to main menu
    8. Plug phone up to itunes (it will error out)
    9. Close itunes and restart it (it should pick up signal and let you use itunes as normal)
    10. So back to SAMPrefs and disable SAM

AT&T 5.0.1 4s now working with TMoible facetime and imessage working as well

Couldnt get all of the other instructions to work but this worked for me so if you are having problems try it out. The step that messed me up was putting the IMSI in. The instructions and video was telling to me to put in the wrong one (or at least it didnt work for me). And when you select Spoof Real SIM to SAM it automatically changes the IMSI and put it in manual mode for you so I dont even know why those steps are there.

Anyways good luck. Will be trying 4.3.3 iphone 4 04.10.xx tomrrow. Will post back with update.

4s does not have tethered jailbreak. No JB for 5.1 and 5.0.1 is untethered.

But if you have a iphone 4 5.1 that is tethered the unlock will remain but you will still have to boot tether the phone if it powered off just like any other tethered JB.
    My question is at what point did you insert your sim..???!!! Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Would this work to unlock a verizon iphone 4s for at&t?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ktmunited View Post
    Ooofff.......Finally i got it to work it for my t-mobile
    1.Put your at&t sim card and de-activate
    2.Go to more info in sampref and copy the first imsi number in sim
    3.Remove at&t sim card
    4.Put the one you want to work with
    5.Go back and select method by country and carrier and choose your country and carrier
    6.Go back to more info and press spoof real sim with sam
    7.Paste the imsi number in sam details
    8.Go back and disable sam and plug it to your pc and it will work after some seconds.
    For me there was no itunes error.
    Thanks for this. This method works for me! 4.11.08! And it's the best because you tell us when to put in sim cards. Other tutorials never mentioned about putting in and taking out sim cards.

For T-Mobile MMS fix
    Go to Cydia and add source beta.leimobile.com/repo/
    Then install T-Mobile MMS Fix
    Reboot and then go to Settings, General, Network, Cellular Data Network and add epc.tmobile.com to all APN. Works for both iPhone 4 and 4S.

Cheers!!

Thanks

beta.leimobile.com/repo/ ? Haven't heard of that one in a while. Not one I would recommend.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

beta.leimobile.com/repo/ ? Haven't heard of that one in a while. Not one I would recommend.
    Don't know what you are trying to say but it works perfectly for my 4 and 4S. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,019 Times in 6,925 Posts

repo down again. Dont think he realized how many people still need unlocks lol.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

I bet little less than a quarter needs it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong1975 View Post
    Don't know what you are trying to say but it works perfectly for my 4 and 4S. Thanks.
    Just because something works for you does not mean you should recommend 'dodgy' repos to others.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I dont know what is wrong with some of you guys. Do you see something new and just want to do it even when you dont need it?

Quote Originally Posted by C5N View Post
    Im still not able to do it. I dont understand what I am doing wrong.

JB with RedSnow FW 5.0.1 - BS 1.59.00
    SAM Installed - De-Activated and Spoof IMSI with all possible T-Mobile SIM IDs - tried copying all the IMSI to input after the Spoofing to the Manual IMSI - Still no luck.

Can someone help me?

-----Edit-----

I am able to get it recognized in Itunes but cant see the Phone # and the phone keeps showing the
    Searching....

Coming from ATT to Tmob - Can someone help me plz?
    If you have baseband 01.59.00 why on earth are you trying to do this? Just install ultrasnow. Ultrasnow on BB 01.59.00 is better then the SAM unlock because it will work with all sim cards. The SAM unlock will only work with the sim card you to do steps with.

Quote Originally Posted by that1dude View Post
    Ok, so this is extremely weird (but in a totally, really cool way!)

Long story short, I installed SiriPort 5.1 on my iP4 after successfully running the SAM exploit. However, the SiriPort was being retarded so I uninstalled it without backing anything up (again, because I'm retarded ). Bad move on my part because it caused me to be stuck in a recovery loop. When I kicked it out of the recovery loop I couldn't successfully reboot the phone (stuck @ pineapple). With this, I did a restore through iTunes. Wouldn't you know it, my "unlock" stayed after doing the restore and I'm not jailbroken anymore as I updated to official iOS 5.1...

So, would I suggest that anyone restore to original iOS after performing the SAM exploit? No, I would not. However, I'm just reporting my own findings so that if anyone else just so happens to be in my situation, they have someone else to bounce ideas off of.
    Interesting. Are you saying that after the restore/update the phone was unlock without needing to JB and do SAM again?

Quote Originally Posted by grymmd View Post
    I have come across your comment. I've looked into it and installed the commcenter patch for ios5.01, but it still didn't work. Am I suppose to do something else with it?

Cheers.

Add this repo after the commcenter patch and install the Tmobile MMS fix.
    cydia.pushfix.info

Quote Originally Posted by dsgalit View Post
    My question is at what point did you insert your sim..???!!! Thanks
    It was inserted from the beginning before I opened up SAMPrefs. I unlock another iphone 4 5.0 but my steps did not work. Someone needs to come out with some better instructions. I had to do all the messed up steps first and then do my steps and then it worked. So I guess some of the other steps I need but I dont know which one.

Trying out a iphone 4 4.3.3 04.10.xx shorty. I will see if I can get some better steps down.
    Last edited by k1653d; 04-24-2012 at 12:07 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just because something works for you does not mean you should recommend 'dodgy' repos to others.
    It works perfectly for me so I'm sure it will work for others too. I'm not interested in arguing with you. I'm just trying to help.

See you guys later. Cheers!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong1975 View Post
    It works perfectly for me so I'm sure it will work for others too. I'm not interested in arguing with you. I'm just trying to help.

See you guys later. Cheers!
    I'm not interested in arguing with anyone, but I am interested in helping people avoid messing up.

C5N
    Thanks

If you have baseband 01.59.00 why on earth are you trying to do this? Just install ultrasnow. Ultrasnow on BB 01.59.00 is better then the SAM unlock because it will work with all sim cards. The SAM unlock will only work with the sim card you to do steps with.
    Trust me, done that more than those missing millions with pending activation - It just doesnt work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C5N View Post
    Trust me, done that more than those missing millions with pending activation - It just doesnt work.
    Are you saying UltraSn0w doesn't work?

C5N
    Thanks

Are you saying UltraSn0w doesn't work?
    Yep, I uninstalled, de-activate via RedSnow, Re-activate/JB/Installed Cydia, Delete/Re-Add the Repo just in case, uninstalled, re-installed, modified, however you want to put it with UltraSnow and all it does, it validates my Phone with Itunes, but no reading of my T-Mobile Sim.

The Sim was tested to work with another phones / Iphones, etc.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Add this repo after the commcenter patch and install the Tmobile MMS fix.
    cydia.pushfix.info
    Just to be sure. I'm using v.backspace.jp/repo/ for the commcenter patch. Should I be using another one because MMS still doesn't work after installing the T-mobile fix from cydia.pushfix.info. When sending MMS it says sending but the bar stops at about 90% and stays there for 15-20 seconds. In result it fails to send the MMS. Thank you for your reply by the way.
    Last edited by grymmd; 04-24-2012 at 01:34 PM.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast