Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 209

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Unlock Your Jailbroken iPhone With SAM Today!

  1. #81
    If anybody needs IMSI codes for either AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint, you can get the for cheap here:
    EASY Unlock Instructions! iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S | eBay

    Quote Originally Posted by Delerowen View Post
    What SIM ID did you choose for TMobile? I can't find mine anywhere
    Use your official carrier's info, NOT your desired carrier's info!

  2. #82
    Can confirm it works on iOS 5.1 thethered jailbreak tmobile USA had spoof AT&T sim to get activation not the tmobile sim

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by ruslan120 View Post
    If anybody needs IMSI codes for either AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint, you can get the for cheap here:
    EASY Unlock Instructions! iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S | eBay



    Use your official carrier's info, NOT your desired carrier's info!
    I order more than half an hour ago and I still hasn't receive any email or IMSI number from that seller yet.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudspear View Post
    I order more than half an hour ago and I still hasn't receive any email or IMSI number from that seller yet.
    Tar and feather him quick!
    Hmm...

  5. #85
    I'm following directions but after deactivating the more info still says factory activated. Can I still go forward from this point?

  6. #86
    Green Apple femibrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gainesville, FL (The Swamp, only Gators get out ALIVE!!)
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ruslan120 View Post
    If anybody needs IMSI codes for either AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint, you can get the for cheap here:
    EASY Unlock Instructions! iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S | eBay



    Use your official carrier's info, NOT your desired carrier's info!
    Soooooo if i have a verizon iphone 4S that has not been activated and i want to unlock it to t mobile then do i contact this Ebay guy??? Or thats not necessary.....

  7. #87
    Finally got through the unlock but am not able to do a regular restart/reboot. It does a very quick restart, spin circle, a few seconds on the lock screen, and restarts, over and over in a loop. Has anyone experienced this too? Any ideas or tips?

    The loop only goes away when I reuse my Gevey (which defeats the purpose of the free Sam unlock) Thanks.

  8. #88
    YES !!! It Worked.

  9. #89
    I have iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 JBed.
    What happens if I don't know what the original carrier is?
    Would I also need to have that carrier's simcard?

    Thanks

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudspear View Post
    I order more than half an hour ago and I still hasn't receive any email or IMSI number from that seller yet.
    are you serious!? hes joking right? lmao

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by misterdobi View Post
    I have iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 JBed.
    What happens if I don't know what the original carrier is?
    Would I also need to have that carrier's simcard?

    Thanks
    you don't need to know your original carrier
    the original carrier they talk about is what carrrier you want to unlock

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Guser2011 View Post
    Finally got through the unlock but am not able to do a regular restart/reboot. It does a very quick restart, spin circle, a few seconds on the lock screen, and restarts, over and over in a loop. Has anyone experienced this too? Any ideas or tips?

    The loop only goes away when I reuse my Gevey (which defeats the purpose of the free Sam unlock) Thanks.
    This just happened to me, the respring loop after a reboot. I did a hard reset (hold down the power and home button until it shuts off) and now it's fine.


    I'm so happy now... I can use my iPhone4 as a phone instead of an iPod touch.

  13. #93
    Thanks !!! To Sam Bingner,and also thanks !!! to Modmyi.com. For Posting The Method ,Now my iPhone 4 it go back to work again

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by stpaul View Post
    you don't need to know your original carrier
    the original carrier they talk about is what carrrier you want to unlock
    Thanks for the reply.

    If we unlock for that carrier, can we unlock for other carriers as well?

    So again to reconfirm, SIMcard is not needed, right?

  15. #95
    best news I've hear since A5 Jailbreak!!!

  16. #96
    iPhone? More like MyPhone k3u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I have a question, will this unlock the GSM portion of an iPhone 4S if it has bad ESN? I'm just wondering, might grab a 4S from Craigslist if it's unlockable for T-Mobile under Bad ESN. :P

  17. #97
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Washington, but I wish it was Texas
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Are you able to do this if your with AT@T and just want to unlock it? I plan on staying with AT@T, I just want it unlocked, or do I need another SIM? But if I can't get it to work I deploy in January 2013 so I'll just get them to unlock it that way. Any help would be great.

  18. #98
    This unlock works for a particular SIM, it is not a general unlock.
    If you put a SIM from another carrier in your phone you can unlock your phone to work with that SIM, it will not work with any other SIM until you repeat the process for that particular SIM.
    You certainly do NOT need to buy anything from scammers on eBay!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastly L92 View Post
    Exactly why I stay away from unlocks. Problems, drama, Edge and old software, none of which are acceptable. From what I've seen so far, about 4 out of 5 people are having problems. I really cant see any benefit over the AT&T unlock, unless you're gonna trash your credit to go prepaid. Thanks anyways.
    Dude none of the stuff you said makes sense. "Trash your credit?" Have you ever thought outside the box? I am with AT&T but I travel a lot so instead of roaming on AT&T I use foreign sim cards. I went to China and bought Gevey for $4, same Gevey applenberry sells for $60. I love the freedom of choice both for me and my phone. This method does work and will help many people who don't want to pay $60 for gevey. BTW it will take 1000 years to build your credit just by having contracted phone.

    Worked on Blau (E-Plus) Deutschland, MTS (Russia), and T-Mobile USA for me. Process is a bit lengthy so I prefer Gevey.
    Last edited by Googly2moogly; 04-23-2012 at 05:08 AM.

  20. #100
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Googly2moogly View Post
    BTW it will take 1000 years to build your credit just by having contracted phone.

    Worked on Blau (E-Plus) Deutschland, MTS (Russia), and T-Mobile USA for me. Process is a bit lengthy so I prefer Gevey.
    Yep, and 12 minutes to trash your credit by bailing on a contract early. I never once talked of credit building.

    I've already stated its alright for international users. Not for me.

    And what happens in 2 weeks when 5.1.1 is live, your phone goes into a boot loop and your iPhone needs restored? Oh, sh*t! You lose your unlock. All I was stating was it's redundant next to AT&T's official which is not going to be patched, because it's legit.

    CDMA and international, it's the only option.

    2 years from now, there will STILL be people rocking busted ***** 5.0.1 JUST to keep this unlock.
    Last edited by Beastly L92; 04-23-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •