Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock Your Jailbroken iPhone With SAM Today!

so does this mean no need for gevey sim>

I only have my Tmobile sim. So i'll need another sim either sprint or att? (video says verizon but i dont think they have sims)

Quote Originally Posted by Serg38461 View Post
    I only have my Tmobile sim. So i'll need another sim either sprint or att? (video says verizon but i dont think they have sims)
    Why???
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caretr View Post
    so does this mean no need for gevey sim>
    Correct
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

im not sure ive tried deactivating multiple times and the activation state remains " factory activated " then i watched this video ( HOW TO: Free SAM Unlock of Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4S for AT&T, T-Mobile, ANY GSM - YouTube ) still nothing.

I love the way people look at a YouTube video and think it's OK.

Stunning.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I just followed these instrustions to the T and worked perfect......I have a iphone 4 5.1 base 4.12.01 Telus original now Rogers.......

Quote Originally Posted by ruslan120 View Post
    Created a video tutorial for Sprint / Verizon iPhone 4S !

HOW TO: Free SAM Unlock of Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4S - YouTube

To alleviate some confusion, you DO need your original sim, OR a valid IMSI code!

Be sure to thank the post and like the video please

iPhone 4 AT&T with 5.0.1 work 1st time (auto detect, not country and carrier). I can switch between t-Mobile sim and AT&T with NO PROBLEM at all, no need to reboot needed

Couldn't get iPhone 4s on verizon and sprint on 5.0.1 to work...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by holycowe View Post
    iPhone 4 AT&T with 5.0.1 work 1st time (auto detect, not country and carrier). I can switch between t-Mobile sim and AT&T with NO PROBLEM at all, no need to reboot needed

Couldn't get iPhone 4s on verizon and sprint on 5.0.1 to work...yet.

HOW TO: Free SAM Unlock of Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4S for AT&T, T-Mobile, ANY GSM - YouTube

Do I need the original carrier SIM card at all? Or just the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    Do I need the original carrier SIM card at all? Or just the new one?
    You need a valid IMSI code. That can be obtained from ANY sim on the original, official carrier.
    If you need it, I put up a link to an eBay listing where you can cheaply get a valid IMSI. It can be found on the Youtube video's page.

I have an iPhone 4 with T-mobile sim, have been using Gevey with it, not able to "deactivate phone". Only "activate" appears after clicking deactivate, restarting, etc. Any ideas from anyone? Thanks!

iPhone 4 AT&T iOS 4.2.1 work great too with T-Mobile. Again, switch between T-Mobile and AT&T no problem.

Will try Sprint and Verizon 4S now

Yelp, this is GREAT! I no longer have to fear rebooting my phone! My gevey ultra was so unstable. I've rebooted so much today just to see t-mobile pop up without having to go through all the gevey unlocking crap! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

also your imsg will work now!!!

before if you used gevey sim your imsg only work through your email now it will like normal

Quote Originally Posted by 3Guser2011 View Post
    I have an iPhone 4 with T-mobile sim, have been using Gevey with it, not able to "deactivate phone". Only "activate" appears after clicking deactivate, restarting, etc. Any ideas from anyone? Thanks!
    I then did the Revert Lockdownd to Stock, this unactivated the phone, but iTunes says the sim card is not supported. Did I do something wrong on Sam?

Worked perfectly on my iP4 with 04.12.01 bb. Followed instructions as written and had no problems whatsoever!

Sprint 4S work now, but can't switch back to Sprint. Work with T-Mobile tho.
    Can't get the Verizon 4S to work as there's no Verizon US in the bundle part

Verizon 4S working now with T-Mobile Instead of bundle, using countries and carriers and use the 1st SIM id.
    Last edited by holycowe; 04-22-2012 at 04:32 PM.

I got this working on two of my iphone 4s 4.11.08 and 4.12, but my 4S is pretty much bricked at the moment. Anyone have any suggestions? I tried to restore via DFU but I get itunes error 1600

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast